Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-07-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
Went to a spin class after work. Roughly 50 minutes, and the instructor did a lot of isolation work, and mock hill riding. It was definitely exhausting!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
20-07-2017, 07:21 PM
Yoga, of course Smile My boyfriend wants to watch a Suits episode he missed tonight. He's an attorney and loves that show. Hobo I can't stand the show, but he promised me a falafel wrap if I watched it with him, so I said I would Laugh out load I plan on practicing some of my Krav Maga ninja moves during the commercials Tongue ...And maybe go for a quick run later to burn off the falafel Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-07-2017, 07:59 PM
(20-07-2017 07:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yoga, of course Smile My boyfriend wants to watch a Suits episode he missed tonight. He's an attorney and loves that show. Hobo I can't stand the show, but he promised me a falafel wrap if I watched it with him, so I said I would Laugh out load I plan on practicing some of my Krav Maga ninja moves during the commercials Tongue ...And maybe go for a quick run later to burn off the falafel Hobo

hahahahaha!!! Bribery with falafel. That's hilarious! But, I totally get it. I love falafel. Hobo
21-07-2017, 08:39 PM
I'm planning on eating like a pig tonight at the Italian restaurant Tongue But I'm going for a long hike tomorrow and I also have two yoga classes so I don't feel tooooo guilty Big Grin Hopefully the rhinestones on my dress in my selfie that I posted in the Vag and Balls Pic thread don't pop off at dinner from eating too much Laugh out load

[Image: How-I-Eat-Spaghetti-In-Public-Funny-Eati...-Image.png]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
21-07-2017, 09:23 PM
(21-07-2017 08:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm planning on eating like a pig tonight at the Italian restaurant Tongue But I'm going for a long hike tomorrow and I also have two yoga classes so I don't feel tooooo guilty Big Grin Hopefully the rhinestones on my dress in my selfie that I posted in the Vag and Balls Pic thread don't pop off at dinner from eating too much Laugh out load

Gasp DUCK! Incoming!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
22-07-2017, 06:04 AM
(21-07-2017 09:23 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 08:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm planning on eating like a pig tonight at the Italian restaurant Tongue But I'm going for a long hike tomorrow and I also have two yoga classes so I don't feel tooooo guilty Big Grin Hopefully the rhinestones on my dress in my selfie that I posted in the Vag and Balls Pic thread don't pop off at dinner from eating too much Laugh out load

Gasp DUCK! Incoming!

Laugh out load Luckily no rhinestone mishaps last night Hobo Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
22-07-2017, 06:17 AM
Edit: wrong thread, meant for what did you eat?.

'Murican Canadian
22-07-2017, 06:19 PM
Cross fit workout today and a treadmill run. Went nearly two hours, it was good! I did a lot of power clean movements, and kettlebell stuff. Also working on pull ups, I can do two unassisted, yay!

Then, went for sushi with my hubs tonight. Heart
22-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Out at the beach this weekend. We belong to the community club, and they have a fitness center. I worked presses yesterday at my regular gym, so I got in the pulls today. Did as much rowing as my bony butt could stand ( nice machine, but a really hard seat), then into the pool for core, stretching, swim.
Topped it off with hot tub stretching, sauna, hot tub. All pruned out !!
Tomorrow we're repeating the gym and swimming at a deep outdoor pool.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
22-07-2017, 06:37 PM
(22-07-2017 06:19 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Cross fit workout today and a treadmill run. Went nearly two hours, it was good! I did a lot of power clean movements, and kettlebell stuff. Also working on pull ups, I can do two unassisted, yay!

Then, went for sushi with my hubs tonight. Heart

Wow great workout and a date night too! Smile

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post