• 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-07-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
Doing some core work today. Fun No Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2017, 05:27 PM
Yoga--as usual Big Grin Going to spend about 45 minutes now working on backbends.
27-07-2017, 06:12 PM
(27-07-2017 05:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yoga--as usual Big Grin Going to spend about 45 minutes now working on backbends.

I've decided to exercise vicariously through you! Tongue

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 3 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
27-07-2017, 06:41 PM
(27-07-2017 06:12 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(27-07-2017 05:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yoga--as usual Big Grin Going to spend about 45 minutes now working on backbends.

I've decided to exercise vicariously through you! Tongue

Laugh out load Oh come on, no lotus pose for you? Tongue
27-07-2017, 09:11 PM
did pulls yesterday. curls, fixed and free lat pulldowns, high MTS rows, pec fly/rear delts. 60~80 reps ea.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
28-07-2017, 05:36 AM
I did my workout at work during my 2 AM meal break, and it included pull ups, which sometimes results in some minor blisters. No big deal. Then shortly after I returned from my break I had to help remove a guy from his cell cause he'd painted it with poo. Even though I wore gloves, and a bit groggy and therefore not necessarily thinking clearly, after we were done I squirted a modest dose of hand sanitizer onto my blistered hands.

That shit woke me right up Thumbsup

'Murican Canadian
28-07-2017, 06:45 AM
My exercises are merely warmups to playing drums. I use a running machine and assemble two drum pads to either side of the machine. I then put on a song and play along to warm up my hands aswell. To simulate the sheer pressure of 16'th notes with the feet, whenever something fast shows up I run as fast as I can. It gets brutal if you're working out next to this:

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
28-07-2017, 10:54 PM
ouch yak!!
29-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Short on time this morning, did an 11 minute mile sandwiched between a couple of minutes warm up/cool down, then went to the gym for pushes and core work.
30-07-2017, 11:35 PM
Lying in bed a couple hours after a full body workout. I love this feeling Big Grin

Just out of curiosity... How many of you deadlift regularly? The gym at work was crowded today (rare) and I was surprised at how few people, especially the regulars, include it in their routine. Even as a calisthenics enthusiast, I consider the deadlift to be in the "if you only do 3 exercises, make this one of them" category.

'Murican Canadian