Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-11-2017, 08:50 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
For the runners in the group Wink

[Image: what-are-you-running-from-apex-predator-...430393.png]

BechasedChase

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
03-11-2017, 08:54 PM
(03-11-2017 08:50 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  For the runners in the group Wink

BechasedChase

Good to see you back, CoB Smile How've you been?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
03-11-2017, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2017 09:54 PM by Can_of_Beans.)
(03-11-2017 08:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 08:50 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  For the runners in the group Wink

BechasedChase

Good to see you back, CoB Smile How've you been?

Thank you! It's good to be back and see a lot of familiar user names. Smile

I'm doin' alright Thumbsup need to get back in shape though. I was in a year and half relationship with a woman whose daughter worked at a pizza place, and we kind of abused her employee discount. Unsure could've been worse... Rolleyes Big Grin

How've you been?

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
03-11-2017, 09:36 PM
(03-11-2017 09:29 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 08:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Good to see you back, CoB Smile How've you been?

Thank you! It's good to be back and see a lot of familiar user names. Smile

I'm doin' alright Thumbsup need to get back in shape though. I was in year and half relationship with a woman whose daughter worked at a pizza place, and we kind of abused her employee discount. Unsure could've been worse... Rolleyes Big Grin

How've you been?

I've been good. Doing my yoga thang. Chillin' in Cali. The usual. Tongue I haven't seen Deidre on in awhile, hopefully she'll come back too.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-11-2017, 12:39 PM
Soweto marathon today. God I'm totally buggered. And I was slow. Fuck Dodgy On the other hand I wasn't *super* slow. So there's some hope yet. Might have to visit a physio sometime though. I felt like I was gonna turn into a collection of spare parts at some points in the race.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
05-11-2017, 07:16 PM
(05-11-2017 12:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  Soweto marathon today. God I'm totally buggered. And I was slow. Fuck Dodgy On the other hand I wasn't *super* slow. So there's some hope yet. Might have to visit a physio sometime though. I felt like I was gonna turn into a collection of spare parts at some points in the race.
Congratulations on finishing another one! Thumbsup
They don't all go well. I know first hand. Sorry this one didn't go as well as you would have liked.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
05-11-2017, 07:19 PM
It was another hour and a half run on Saturday and 2 hour run on Sunday this weekend. Considering I was feeling like I wasn't recovered on the shorter runs all week, I felt pretty good this weekend and covered 22 1/2 miles between the two days.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
05-11-2017, 10:59 PM
TREELANCE has some really cool yoga tops. I just bought this one. I love shirts with a cool back.

[Image: C4LKK-WXAAAFGaa.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
06-11-2017, 12:47 PM
I went over lunch today, which is good. I probably won't have a chance for a week.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
06-11-2017, 08:50 PM
No "gym" this week since I usually use the one at work but don't actually need equipment bad enough to bother paying to go to one and have to take this week off on account of daycare being on strike :/

So... A week of home workouts with the toddler crawling all over me it is.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post