Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-04-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(06-04-2015 04:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-04-2015 04:19 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  The highest combo I ever got in DDR...3000 something, was when I was sick. Not that it was a good idea at all, I'm just saying.

Or maybe that was a fever-induced delusion. Consider

Laugh out load

Update, I'm feeling better.

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
07-04-2015, 06:17 AM
I'm on level 3 of the 30 Day Shred! Only 9 more days to go! I've been really enjoying it! Usually I HATE cardio, but I like the way the intervals are set up; it moves really quickly. Even though I don't really have any fat to lose, I've had a slight tummy pooch for a while and I can definitely see my body getting tighter! I'm definitely going to keep it up. Flex

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
[+] 1 user Likes LadyWallFlower's post
07-04-2015, 09:35 AM
Still battling the remnants of bronchitis, dragged my ass to the gym yesterday after work Unsure felt like a 10 yo girl trying to lift...got on scale on way out...I have lost 8 fucking pounds in three weeks of not working out, being sick, and not eating/supplementing properly Weeping

I could just scream. The good thing is it just pisses me off, gonna fuel my workouts, I WILL regain within 3 weeks if it kills me, I know most of the loss is water from the meds dehydrating me, and not taking creatine for the last 3 weeks while sick....but it looks like I lost 2 inches in my arms Weeping

Shit just got real Evil_monster

I am going to be on the gym like a fat kid on a cupcake *looks around desk for food*

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
07-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Traveling but this town has a great gym, cooling off right now, worked out all body parts and then inclined treadmill. Shot some hoops to cool down. Feeling good after 14 hour drive yesterday.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
08-04-2015, 07:42 AM
Swam 1500 meters today whatwhat (I honestly have no idea if that's a real accomplishment or not but I feel good!)

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
08-04-2015, 10:04 AM
(08-04-2015 07:42 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Swam 1500 meters today whatwhat (I honestly have no idea if that's a real accomplishment or not but I feel good!)

Great work!
Yea, it's an accomplishment! Yes

08-04-2015, 10:05 AM
(07-04-2015 09:35 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Still battling the remnants of bronchitis, dragged my ass to the gym yesterday after work Unsure felt like a 10 yo girl trying to lift...got on scale on way out...I have lost 8 fucking pounds in three weeks of not working out, being sick, and not eating/supplementing properly Weeping

I could just scream. The good thing is it just pisses me off, gonna fuel my workouts, I WILL regain within 3 weeks if it kills me, I know most of the loss is water from the meds dehydrating me, and not taking creatine for the last 3 weeks while sick....but it looks like I lost 2 inches in my arms Weeping

Shit just got real Evil_monster

I am going to be on the gym like a fat kid on a cupcake *looks around desk for food*

lost 2 inches off your arms...you'll gain it back. Big Grin
hope you are feeling better.

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
08-04-2015, 12:03 PM
Today I am going to work on flinching less.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-04-2015, 11:16 AM
About to go run 3ish miles on the trail - we'll see how frisky I'm feeling. After that, gonna do one of the P90X arm workouts. Should be finished with all that just in time to pick my son up from school, shower, and take him to his baseball game this afternoon.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
09-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Did 4 miles (about 6.5 km). Apparently I need to get more compression capris - mine are now too big to, well, compress. Big Grin Dad took his copy of p90x on his business trip and the ex got custody of ours, so I did Brazil Butt Lift "Sculpt" instead. Always fun listening to Leandro's Brazilian accent and doing curtsies with shoulder presses.

Damn that felt good. Cool

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post