Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-04-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(20-04-2015 06:55 AM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  
(20-04-2015 06:44 AM)Cosmic Discourse Wrote:  In all honesty, I workout mostly from the vain perspective of liking the results. Also, as others have posted, it does make me feel better (increased energy, etc). My rule of thumb is, if working out begins to feel too enjoyable, it's time to set loftier goals. Everyone's body chemistry is different, so find the exercises that work best for you.

Same here. Seeing results keeps me going. I look in the mirror and I'm like "Well well well, what do you know? This exercising stuff actually works!" Lol Big Grin

I'm proud of my shallowness. lol
In all seriousness, I workout for a few reasons, but it definitely feels good to look good.
Girl_nails

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Deidre32's post
20-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Joined the new gym, went to look at it earlier. HUGE facility, plenty of room for weights, and they have Crossfit classes. Parking lot is off to the side, and a nature trail behind the gym so I'm not relegated to the treadmills. Great!! Clap

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
21-04-2015, 05:55 AM
(20-04-2015 12:44 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm proud of my shallowness. lol
In all seriousness, I workout for a few reasons, but it definitely feels good to look good.
Girl_nails

lol it's true! It might be shallow, but I don't think it's as shallow as some would think. We can all say that "looks don't matter" until we're blue in the face, but no one can deny that confidence boost you get when you feel attractive!!

When I like what I see in the mirror, I feel more confident in who I am, therefore I can have a better outlook on life and treat others better. So if wanting a perky lifted booty makes me shallow, than that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make, damn it!!! Wink

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
[+] 1 user Likes LadyWallFlower's post
21-04-2015, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2015 09:37 AM by Colourcraze.)
I climbed a mountain today!

Hiking in China is basically a million stairs to the top where so temple or something is, so I did a shit ton of walking up stairs, with some sporadic dirt trails.

I wanted to post my victory picture, but tinypic is being uncooperative. Sad

EDIT: Oh, oh! I got one to work. After this was taken, we went around and up and down and up to the pavilion you can see behind me. Big Grin

[Image: vmyjad.jpg]

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 11 users Like Colourcraze's post
21-04-2015, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2015 05:28 PM by yakherder.)
(21-04-2015 09:33 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I climbed a mountain today!

Hiking in China is basically a million stairs to the top where so temple or something is, so I did a shit ton of walking up stairs, with some sporadic dirt trails.

EDIT: Oh, oh! I got one to work. After this was taken, we went around and up and down and up to the pavilion you can see behind me. Big Grin

And most Chinese people climb those stairs in high heels, because the proper victory picture is all that matters Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
21-04-2015, 10:04 AM
(21-04-2015 09:51 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 09:33 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I climbed a mountain today!

And most Chinese people climb those stairs in high heels, because the proper victory picture is all that mattress Tongue

100% accurate. Laugh out load

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
21-04-2015, 04:46 PM
((((Colourcraze!!)))) Love that pic of you! And are those vibrams I see? Big Grin
Nice job climbing a mountain!

Well, I should go to the gym. Life's filled with shoulds every notice that? I probably will go for a run shortly, though, instead.

21-04-2015, 05:51 PM
I AAd a 9 foot song at the arcade today. That means nothing to you guys though Weeping

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
21-04-2015, 05:55 PM

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
21-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Has anybody taken Black Widow?

[Image: hi-tech-black-widow-big.jpg]

From their page:

Quote:Black Widow diet pills have a number of powerful ingredients that can help you lose weight, burn fat, and feel great. If you've been wondering if dieting always has to be painful, wonder no more. With Black Widow, you can have easier weight loss without being miserable.

Black Widow contains:
Quote:• Ephedra Extract
• Citrus Aurantium
• White Willow Bark
• Kola Nut 1
• Salicylic Acid
• Theobromine
• Chromium Picolinate
• Yohimbe
• Cayenne
• Panax Ginseng
• Ginger Root
• Vitamin B12
• Vitamin B6
• Bladderwrack
• Green Tea
• Garcinia Cambogia
• Caffeine
• Guarana

I'm not desperately trying to lose weight but any help is welcome. I do 30-35 mins. of cardio sessions everyday, after lifting. I have 2 years working out.

If you have taken this, did it work for you? any *adverse* side effects?

Web page: http://www.illpumpyouup.com/hi-tech/black-widow.htm

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user