Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-04-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(26-04-2015 04:59 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 01:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  Long run today - I'm wrecked Confused Like... completely wrecked. I ran with a girl from my club. If she hadn't stopped and waited for me I'd have been even more wrecked - mentally... Faaaaaaaaaaaaack that was hard. I wanna sleeep...

It's nice that you are part of a running club so you can have a partner for workouts like that. You'll benefit from that in the long run (sorry, bad pun Tongue ). A nap is perfectly acceptable after a long hard run like that and you're body will thank you later if you did actually get some sleep. Great job enduring the tough workout! Thumbsup

this x 10000
Yes

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
26-04-2015, 05:42 PM
(26-04-2015 05:21 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  this x 10000
Yes

It was the pun, wasn't it. Wink

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
27-04-2015, 12:34 AM
Haha Smile I just woke up about an hour ago... spent most of yesterday sleeping it off too Tongue But now I feel bouncy Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
27-04-2015, 07:31 AM
(26-04-2015 04:41 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Had an awesome workout this afternoon! WG lat pull downs, seated cable rows and straight bar push downs for my back, and bicep work--straight bar curls and free weights curls. Planks and ab crunches for core work after.

Then, went for a short 20 minute run on the treadmill.

@ jennybee, I saw today at a health food shoppe, a product called sunwarrior which is a food plant based protein powder for making shakes, and thought of you. Heart

@morondog, you feel wrecked but you're still awesome. Hug

Thanks for letting me know Smile Looking up sunwarrior shake now!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Today, deadlifts, shoulder work and leg press. Then, did a slow paced run on the tready for 30 minutes. I'm tired. Sad

[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
28-04-2015, 01:06 PM
Does anyone here track their blood work?

I was thinking about giving https://www.personalabs.com/ a try, but wondered if anyone had a better idea.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
28-04-2015, 06:11 PM
I've never done something like that online. It would be interesting to see what you think.

29-04-2015, 07:24 AM
guess everyone stopped working out Unsure

29-04-2015, 07:31 AM
(29-04-2015 07:24 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  guess everyone stopped working out Unsure

Tongue I got 12 k later today. I overslept and missed the morning run today though Sad There's always tomorrow...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-04-2015, 07:42 AM
(29-04-2015 07:24 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  guess everyone stopped working out Unsure

I just logged 55 ish hours on my feet at work the past 4 days, lifting heavy patients, doing squats, etc... I'll run when I wake up sometime this evening. Waiting for the leasing office to open at a potential apartment and then I'm gonna crash...soooo tired.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post