Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-04-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(29-04-2015 07:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 07:24 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  guess everyone stopped working out Unsure

Tongue I got 12 k later today. I overslept and missed the morning run today though Sad There's always tomorrow...
Yes there is. I know you'll get it done. Big Grin

(29-04-2015 07:42 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 07:24 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  guess everyone stopped working out Unsure

I just logged 55 ish hours on my feet at work the past 4 days, lifting heavy patients, doing squats, etc... I'll run when I wake up sometime this evening. Waiting for the leasing office to open at a potential apartment and then I'm gonna crash...soooo tired.

Your job is seriously a workout! You have a lot going on in your life now too, I think it's admirable that you are keeping up with your workouts. Yes

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
29-04-2015, 09:30 PM
(29-04-2015 08:20 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I hate when I have nothing worthwhile to eat at home, and too lazy to concoct something or venture out to an eatery of some type. I need to go grocery shopping.

Story of my life Sadcryface

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-04-2015, 10:05 PM
(29-04-2015 09:30 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 08:20 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I hate when I have nothing worthwhile to eat at home, and too lazy to concoct something or venture out to an eatery of some type. I need to go grocery shopping.

Story of my life Sadcryface

we shall be hungry together. Sadcryface2

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
30-04-2015, 12:16 PM
Atheists who work out
When I got back into exercising, I started with some cardio kick boxing. These days I'm into cross fit with a yoga cool down. Recently, I switched my routine to a slightly more intense cross fit workout, totally kicked my butt. But on the plus side, I feel great after the fact Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Cosmic Discourse's post
30-04-2015, 01:34 PM
I did Pilates for an hour today! I never workout for an hour! Lol It's because I actually enjoy doing Pilates. And I still want to do a 20 min upper body Pilates workout. Flex Feeling good!

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
[+] 3 users Like LadyWallFlower's post
30-04-2015, 07:57 PM
An hour of pilates is Clap Strong is sexxxy!

5 mile run tonight, it went better than expected, considering I was tired today. Sometimes you catch that second wind unexpectedly, and you surprise yourself. Smile

Thank gandalf it's nearly Friday!!

30-04-2015, 08:00 PM
(30-04-2015 12:16 PM)Cosmic Discourse Wrote:  When I got back into exercising, I started with some cardio kick boxing. These days I'm into cross fit with a yoga cool down. Recently, I switched my routine to a slightly more intense cross fit workout, totally kicked my butt. But on the plus side, I feel great after the fact Smile

I do CF, and some days, it is TOUGH! Happy to see another CF'er in here. Yes The feeling after exercise, even on days when you might not be mentally into it, is hard to explain. A high of sorts.

02-05-2015, 10:13 AM
Tired today, overslept. I MUST go to the gym. I need to read that book 'the lil engine that could.'

02-05-2015, 04:33 PM
My Thursday run didn't go so well. First, I overslept so I didn't have time to do my planned 4 miles before work. So I cut it down to 3 and it was just as well as it turned out. The tendon in my foot was fine, but I developed some pain in my left calf (not the one I pulled last summer). First it felt like DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness in case anyone isn't familiar with the term). So I ignored it, but as I kept running, it began to concern me especially since this is how my muscle pull went last summer. For better or worse, I did complete the 3 miles, but as of today, I still have slight pain in that calf even while walking. So I didn't run this morning at all and am playing it by ear. I might try running on my treadmill tomorrow or I might put it off until Monday, but I think I'll stay of the cement sidewalks next week and stick with the treadmill.

On a more positive note, I replaced my running shoes this morning. Smile Last month was so busy, I didn't add up the mileage on my shoes. I finally added it up yesterday and realized I was due for new shoes - which also might explain why I'm having injury issues right now. Then again, at 51, it may just be age. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
03-05-2015, 12:43 AM
(02-05-2015 04:33 PM)Impulse Wrote:  My Thursday run didn't go so well. First, I overslept so I didn't have time to do my planned 4 miles before work. So I cut it down to 3 and it was just as well as it turned out. The tendon in my foot was fine, but I developed some pain in my left calf (not the one I pulled last summer). First it felt like DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness in case anyone isn't familiar with the term). So I ignored it, but as I kept running, it began to concern me especially since this is how my muscle pull went last summer. For better or worse, I did complete the 3 miles, but as of today, I still have slight pain in that calf even while walking. So I didn't run this morning at all and am playing it by ear. I might try running on my treadmill tomorrow or I might put it off until Monday, but I think I'll stay of the cement sidewalks next week and stick with the treadmill.

On a more positive note, I replaced my running shoes this morning. Smile Last month was so busy, I didn't add up the mileage on my shoes. I finally added it up yesterday and realized I was due for new shoes - which also might explain why I'm having injury issues right now. Then again, at 51, it may just be age. Dodgy
sorry about the pain you've been having. Sad better to be safe than sorry, and ease up
because it is easy to over do it, and then you're out for a few weeks. nice to hear about your new running shoes!! Yes