Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-05-2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
My work out today:

Rock climbing!!! It was fun Big Grin

I tried to post a picture but tinypic is being uncooperative today. You'll just have to imagine that I have amazing bouldering skills Tongue

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
12-05-2015, 07:48 AM
I don't know if it was the back pain, or my endorphin addiction that turned me into a grumpy shit head over the last week. I finally got a workout in yesterday, and I felt better... Until this morning.

The worst part is that I hurt it doing something so incredibly stupid and embarrassing that I've just been claiming ignorance when asked about it.
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
12-05-2015, 09:22 AM
(12-05-2015 07:48 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I don't know if it was the back pain, or my endorphin addiction that turned me into a grumpy shit head over the last week. I finally got a workout in yesterday, and I felt better... Until this morning.

The worst part is that I hurt it doing something so incredibly stupid and embarrassing that I've just been claiming ignorance when asked about it.

sorry to hear this Sadcryface, BUT...what is this incredibly stupid and embarrassing thing? We must know. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
12-05-2015, 11:19 AM
(12-05-2015 07:48 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I don't know if it was the back pain, or my endorphin addiction that turned me into a grumpy shit head over the last week. I finally got a workout in yesterday, and I felt better... Until this morning.

In my group of friends, injury you don't want to talk about automatically equals sex injury. Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
14-05-2015, 05:56 PM
I'm gradually getting over whatever is wrong with my left calf. I stuck with the treadmill last week. Last Thursday, I had pain after a mile running at 7 mph even with the calf sleeve on. So I got off, massaged the sore area briefly, and ran another mile nearly pain-free at a slower 5.5 mph. I took a couple of days off and next ran on Sunday which felt great. I ran 3 miles mostly at 8 mph after the initial warm-up 1/2 mile went well. To really test, I ran the last quarter at 9 mph and the calf seemed fine (can't say the same for my breathing at that pace though! Smile )

On Tuesday this week, I ran 2 miles outside. The calf survived so today I ran 3 miles outside. I was feeling like the calf was at it's limit at the end of the 3 miles though and I do notice a very slight soreness in that calf now, but overall it seems to be okay. I think, as long as I take it easy for another week or so, it will all be fine after that. Then I can return to building my distance back gradually. Geez, it seems like I've been hardly running for about a month. Between the IT band, the foot tendonitis, and the calf, I'm done with injuries now!

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
14-05-2015, 07:30 PM
Went for a run tonight, and it was kind of sluggish. Like starting, stopping. Maybe just tired, not sure. Yesterday, my throat felt sore so wondering if that could be it. A touch of a bug of some sort. Tomorrow's Friday, and this weekend is going to be so busy. Need to make sure I get enough sleep, and take my vitamin C.

14-05-2015, 07:47 PM
(12-05-2015 11:19 AM)Nurse Wrote:  

In my group of friends, injury you don't want to talk about automatically equals sex injury. Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

Consider
How many euphemisms could we turn that into?
My bald headed butler broke his boner trying to bayonet a belly buster, Doc!
Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
14-05-2015, 10:29 PM
(14-05-2015 07:47 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 11:19 AM)Nurse Wrote:  In my group of friends, injury you don't want to talk about automatically equals sex injury. Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

Consider
How many euphemisms could we turn that into?
My bald headed butler broke his boner trying to bayonet a belly buster, Doc!
Laugh out load

Perverse alliteration at its finest right there. Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
14-05-2015, 10:42 PM
Yesterday morning I did a 6 mile run. Then last night I did a walk/run with my son and mom.

Since this afternoon I've been wanting to get out for a run, but work beckons me. Sucks. I need to blow off some steam attacking hills.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
14-05-2015, 11:21 PM
I haven't run since Wednesday last... Fucking flu. But it's over now... Tomorrow I can run again Smile Smile Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post