Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-05-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(16-05-2015 02:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What is IIFIYM?

Here's a good explanation:

"IIFYM (if it fits your macros) means you can eat ANYTHING you want as long as it fits into your daily calorie requirements and daily macronutrient split of protein, carbohydrates and fats. So basically if you eat oats and brown rice, as opposed to white bread and sugar donuts for your choice of carbohydratess it will have no difference at all on improving body composition (as long as calorie intake is equal and macronutrient targets are met.) Eating donuts won't automatically make you get fat. Gaining body fat is all about excess calories not the types of foods that you consume.

There is no such thins as "good" and "bad" foods, or "clean" and "dirty' foods" (unless you are talking health-wise.) There is no list of foods you're not allowed to eat to reach your body composition goals. Don't think you have to give up pizza or McDonald's just because you want to lose some weight. General body composition is about calorie and macronutrient control, hitting your macronutrient targets and calorie requirements however and whenever you want with ANY foods of your personal preference."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post
16-05-2015, 09:58 PM
(16-05-2015 09:27 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(16-05-2015 02:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What is IIFIYM?

Here's a good explanation:

"IIFYM (if it fits your macros) means you can eat ANYTHING you want as long as it fits into your daily calorie requirements and daily macronutrient split of protein, carbohydrates and fats. So basically if you eat oats and brown rice, as opposed to white bread and sugar donuts for your choice of carbohydratess it will have no difference at all on improving body composition (as long as calorie intake is equal and macronutrient targets are met.) Eating donuts won't automatically make you get fat. Gaining body fat is all about excess calories not the types of foods that you consume.

There is no such thins as "good" and "bad" foods, or "clean" and "dirty' foods" (unless you are talking health-wise.) There is no list of foods you're not allowed to eat to reach your body composition goals. Don't think you have to give up pizza or McDonald's just because you want to lose some weight. General body composition is about calorie and macronutrient control, hitting your macronutrient targets and calorie requirements however and whenever you want with ANY foods of your personal preference."

You seem helpful. Why are you -10? Is there something I should know about you?
ConsiderLaugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
17-05-2015, 12:51 PM
I'm back on the bandwagon! 10 K today and it felt OK. Decent time too, and I wasn't pushing it Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-05-2015, 05:46 PM
CF at the gym today followed by a short 20 minute run outside and then followed by grilled steak and chicken! Perfect day/10

*does a cheerleading dance for morondog*
Big Grin That's great news!!

17-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Just finished a Chinese vego meal and currently in the library (time to digest before my gym workout).............today chest, back, and maybe legs. Back exercises are my least favoured.Dodgy
18-05-2015, 12:42 AM
(17-05-2015 05:46 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  *does a cheerleading dance for morondog*

Blush I'd actually be interested in seeing that... Angel

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-05-2015, 06:34 AM
(18-05-2015 12:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 05:46 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  *does a cheerleading dance for morondog*

Blush I'd actually be interested in seeing that... Angel

Imagine this...

[Image: giphy.gif]

my boobs aren't as big though. Drinking Beverage

18-05-2015, 06:34 AM
(17-05-2015 08:57 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Just finished a Chinese vego meal and currently in the library (time to digest before my gym workout).............today chest, back, and maybe legs. Back exercises are my least favoured.Dodgy

nice job woofie Yes

18-05-2015, 06:39 AM
(18-05-2015 06:34 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 12:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  Blush I'd actually be interested in seeing that... Angel

Imagine this...

It's not the size, it's how you use 'em Wink

Bechased

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-05-2015, 06:47 AM
(18-05-2015 06:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 06:34 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Imagine this...

It's not the size, it's how you use 'em Wink

Bechased

lol true

that cartoon cheerleader...her boobs bounce out every time she moves the pom poms. did you notice that? Drinking Beverage