Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-05-2015, 07:15 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(18-05-2015 06:47 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  that cartoon cheerleader...her boobs bounce out every time she moves the pom poms. did you notice that? Drinking Beverage

Um... I was motivated by your comment to look closer... TBH for me boob dynamics isn't that interesting unless they're attached to a real person Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-05-2015, 08:00 AM
(18-05-2015 07:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 06:47 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  that cartoon cheerleader...her boobs bounce out every time she moves the pom poms. did you notice that? Drinking Beverage

Um... I was motivated by your comment to look closer... TBH for me boob dynamics isn't that interesting unless they're attached to a real person Tongue

Do they have to be real boobs? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-05-2015, 08:07 AM
(18-05-2015 08:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 07:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  Um... I was motivated by your comment to look closer... TBH for me boob dynamics isn't that interesting unless they're attached to a real person Tongue

Do they have to be real boobs? Consider

... If they're gonna be involved in my work out (kinda what this thread is about) then yeah Blush

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Ok, so I just started using the My Fitness Pal app. I have a friend who used the app and lost 30 lbs in 4 months, and even though I'm not really looking to lose weight, I was inspired by her dedication to get into shape.

For anyone who uses the app, I set my macros to the same as my friend set hers: 30% carbs, 30% fat, and 40% protein. Now I'm by no means a dieter- all I ate so far today is a salad and peanut butter toast, and I'm already way over my 30% carb and fat limit. Dodgy Um, I'm sorry, but I'm still gonna eat tacos tonight. I know that peanut butter toast isn't good for me, but holy cow! I thought I'd have a little bit of leeway here! Tongue

I don't really know why I'm posting about this. I guess I'm just surprised. There's still a lot I was planning on eating today. LOL

Fuck it. I'm eating chocolate.

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
[+] 3 users Like LadyWallFlower's post
18-05-2015, 01:18 PM
(18-05-2015 10:06 AM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  Ok, so I just started using the My Fitness Pal app. I have a friend who used the app and lost 30 lbs in 4 months, and even though I'm not really looking to lose weight, I was inspired by her dedication to get into shape.

For anyone who uses the app, I set my macros to the same as my friend set hers: 30% carbs, 30% fat, and 40% protein. Now I'm by no means a dieter- all I ate so far today is a salad and peanut butter toast, and I'm already way over my 30% carb and fat limit. Dodgy Um, I'm sorry, but I'm still gonna eat tacos tonight. I know that peanut butter toast isn't good for me, but holy cow! I thought I'd have a little bit of leeway here! Tongue

I don't really know why I'm posting about this. I guess I'm just surprised. There's still a lot I was planning on eating today. LOL

Fuck it. I'm eating chocolate.

Watchu on about?Angry Peanut butter toast is a near perfect food.Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
18-05-2015, 01:35 PM
(18-05-2015 01:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  Watchu on about?Angry Peanut butter toast is a near perfect food.Thumbsup

I know! And it was really good fresh baked bread made at my grocery store bakery. Yum! Tongue

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
[+] 1 user Likes LadyWallFlower's post
18-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Idk about cardio, or specific sets of muscles, but if you want to re-educate your entire body on what a proper sleep schedule is, spend a Sunday evening cleaning out & reorganizing my garage!! My oomph still hurts!
Made a table, too! Shy Which is now standing teetering next to the trashcan waiting for tomorrow's garbage truck, but I made it gawdamit!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
18-05-2015, 05:21 PM
It's tough for me to enjoy hills when I'm chill and in a good headspace. Today's mantra was sexy legs, sexy legs, sexy legs... Hills when I'm pissed = therapy. If only I had realized my red lipstick was in my scrub pants pocket while dewrinkling in the dryer BEFORE my run. Fuuuuuck.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
18-05-2015, 05:29 PM
(18-05-2015 05:21 PM)Nurse Wrote:  It's tough for me to enjoy hills when I'm chill and in a good headspace. Today's mantra was sexy legs, sexy legs, sexy legs... Hills when I'm pissed = therapy. If only I had realized my red lipstick was in my scrub pants pocket while dewrinkling in the dryer BEFORE my run. Fuuuuuck.

Blink

ugh, I just HATE running...just such an unnatural thing for me, all of my peers at work are all huge runners, wearing all of the uber running gear and special shoes....but I look better in a tshirt Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I left a chapstick in my workout pants once, it was quite the gooey surprise when I pulled it out of the dryer. Weeping

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
18-05-2015, 06:32 PM
12 miles on the bike outside today, and chest/shoulders work out. My right calf muscle was so tight the entire time on the ride. Sad
Hopefully, it's not a harbinger of things to come for the summer.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post