Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-05-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(18-05-2015 04:50 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Idk about cardio, or specific sets of muscles, but if you want to re-educate your entire body on what a proper sleep schedule is, spend a Sunday evening cleaning out & reorganizing my garage!! My oomph still hurts!
Made a table, too! Shy Which is now standing teetering next to the trashcan waiting for tomorrow's garbage truck, but I made it gawdamit!

Made a table? you should get 100 likes for that alone. ThumbsupBig Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
18-05-2015, 07:25 PM
(18-05-2015 06:34 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 04:50 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Idk about cardio, or specific sets of muscles, but if you want to re-educate your entire body on what a proper sleep schedule is, spend a Sunday evening cleaning out & reorganizing my garage!! My oomph still hurts!
Made a table, too! Shy Which is now standing teetering next to the trashcan waiting for tomorrow's garbage truck, but I made it gawdamit!

Made a table? you should get 100 likes for that alone. ThumbsupBig Grin

Not really! Tongue
Four 4' 4x4 posts for legs, 2x4's lined across as the top, and some 2x6's for the sides, and I just nailed it all together cuz... idk why actually! Confused Just did it! But it looked like crap! Undecided Laugh out load

18-05-2015, 07:31 PM
I've slept on a bed for the last 8 years that I knocked off one afternoon as a trial project --- It's basically a platform for a Coleman air mattress..

Turned legs of treated 6 x 6 and 2x8 framing - topped by 1/2 inch CD plywood - and covered with an old Persian rug...(to prevent wear on the mattress)

The most comfortable bed I've ever owned -- and doesn't make a bit of noise - regardless of any movement that may occur upon it....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
18-05-2015, 09:48 PM
(18-05-2015 07:31 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I've slept on a bed for the last 8 years that I knocked off one afternoon as a trial project --- It's basically a platform for a Coleman air mattress..

Turned legs of treated 6 x 6 and 2x8 framing - topped by 1/2 inch CD plywood - and covered with an old Persian rug...(to prevent wear on the mattress)

The most comfortable bed I've ever owned -- and doesn't make a bit of noise - regardless of any movement that may occur upon it....

Big Grin

this kind of movement?
[Image: bedjump2.gif?w=500&h=334]

oh you meant anooooother kind of movement. Angel

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
18-05-2015, 11:30 PM
(18-05-2015 06:32 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  12 miles on the bike outside today, and chest/shoulders work out. My right calf muscle was so tight the entire time on the ride. Sad
Hopefully, it's not a harbinger of things to come for the summer.

Bloody niggles Sad I hate those things... Hope it gets better Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
20-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Run tonight, a little over 5 miles. Afterwards, core work and jumping squats. I'm tired. Blush

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
21-05-2015, 01:39 AM
Big marathon next weekend Smile Been training for it all year. Just had our last long training run, now it's the taper...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
21-05-2015, 10:43 AM
(21-05-2015 01:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  Big marathon next weekend Smile Been training for it all year. Just had our last long training run, now it's the taper...

Wow! That's so cool! Good for you! Big Grin Good luck!Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-05-2015, 05:37 PM
(21-05-2015 01:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  Big marathon next weekend Smile Been training for it all year. Just had our last long training run, now it's the taper...

Good luck morondog!

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
22-05-2015, 05:42 PM
I've been sticking with my 3 mile runs this week making extra sure not to re-aggravate the small injuries that I've had. I haven't had any problems so tomorrow I'm going to run 5 miles. I'm itching to get back to the longer runs. For me, 3 miles hardly seems worth getting out of bed for. 5 miles is a start, but when I get back to 10 or more I'll be happier.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.