Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-07-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(04-07-2015 09:28 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I just learned that sex in the back of a car in your mid 30s is one hell of a workout!

... Brother, as fun as it sounds, the right place for sex is a bed. It's *designed* for that shit. Cars have awkward things like handbrakes.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-07-2015, 02:11 AM
(06-07-2015 12:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-07-2015 09:28 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I just learned that sex in the back of a car in your mid 30s is one hell of a workout!

... Brother, as fun as it sounds, the right place for sex is a bed. It's *designed* for that shit. Cars have awkward things like handbrakes.

You may be right about the bed thing, but sometimes you have to strike while the iron is hot. Yes

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
06-07-2015, 03:01 AM
If the backseat were my only option, I'd take it. Sometimes it's not so much about the convenience of a bed as it is spicing things up a bit. Or the gotta have it right fucking now. Although, I don't think I've had sex in the back seat of a car since high school. Kitchen table, office desk, picnic table, shower... but not a car. I'd include up against a wall, but that wasn't so much a workout for me...

Instead, I run. Partly for health, partly for getting my legs in shape, partly for enjoyment... but here lately mostly for frustration because of lack of the above. Weeping

I slacked yesterday and didn't run - I'm down to glasses only and didn't want to run in the rain with them - ordinarily running in the rain is my favorite. I shoulda just worked out in the gym. Ah well. I'll get back to it after I clock out in a few hours.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
06-07-2015, 03:07 AM
(06-07-2015 03:01 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I'm down to glasses only and didn't want to run in the rain with them

Glasses... only? Tongue

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
06-07-2015, 04:11 AM

You know the drill: Pics or it didn't happen. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2015, 02:36 PM

Pics or it didn't happen... Tongue

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
06-07-2015, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 04:24 AM by yakherder.)
When I attach pallet straps to my head with strips of industrial velcro to do neck training people look at me funny. Funnier than usual.

'Murican Canadian
07-07-2015, 07:15 AM
(06-07-2015 04:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  You know the drill: Pics or it didn't happen. Yes

(06-07-2015 02:36 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Pics or it didn't happen... Tongue

You really don't want that. While my girlfriend is attractive, seeing me naked would probably mentally scar you for life. I don't consider myself ugly, but I am probably one of the whitest people on the planet. Save yourself some therapy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2015, 08:15 AM
(07-07-2015 07:15 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 04:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  You know the drill: Pics or it didn't happen. Yes

(06-07-2015 02:36 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Pics or it didn't happen... Tongue

You really don't want that. While my girlfriend is attractive, seeing me naked would probably mentally scar you for life. I don't consider myself ugly, but I am probably one of the whitest people on the planet. Save yourself some therapy.

Is OK, you can just take pics of girlfriend Smile See, we also can be sensible.

[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
07-07-2015, 11:30 AM
I'm an atheist who's burned out Confused Holy fuck. Hard run tonight after hard run this morning... Yaieeee... I think I'm gonna have to calm down a bit.