Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-08-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(10-08-2015 10:27 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Perfect. And the grenade at 7:28 Big Grin

I KNEW someday I'd find meatheads I respected! Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
10-08-2015, 04:28 PM
So there I was...lets review...4 weeks ago I had a heat stroke, and took the next three weeks off to recover my system, no supplements, no gym time, rest and hydrate. Then I went on leave for a week (vacation with pay) last week, and on day one (last monday the 3rd of August) was day one back in the gym post heat stroke....excited, ready to go, I had a beast back workout, then i decided, hey, I havent done deadlifts in awhile because i have been dealing with back pain (physical therapy twice a week...dry needling, back traction...joyous) so I walked over, threw 225 lbs on the bar which has always been my warmup set, and first rep I am on the descent and suddenly stabbing excruciating pain, and i drop the bar, and waddle out of the gym. I get to spend my vacation time stuck in my chair, with ice packs, back support belt on, and munching anti-flammatory meds like skittles....while eviscerating our favorite delusional mormon.

Sooooo I come off leave today, go to the physical therapist and he tells me my spine is fine, disks are fine (good, and good) but I have impinged/injured my Sacroiliac Joint...Blink Gasp Facepalm what the fuck is THAT?

[Image: 1446d3.png]

I didn't even know I had one, and I am fluent in physiology. So he tied me up in a knot, manipulated my back until my pelvis popped loudly...all better Big Grin

So of course after my back traction today, I went straight to the gym today to work back Yes Had a great workout, but I kept the weights maxed at 225lbs (8 sets each of seated rows, seated military presses, and lat pulldowns)and just did 20 reps per set to keep it safe Weeping

Tomorrow arms! wooooohoooooooo! lookout, I am pissed and ready to destroy the weights again....and hopefully not my body in the process....getting old sucks.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
12-08-2015, 08:07 PM
Happy to see this thread is still alive and well, and so are all of you! Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
12-08-2015, 08:14 PM
(12-08-2015 08:07 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Happy to see this thread is still alive and well, and so are all of you! Heart

Haven't seen you in awhile. Welcome back Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-08-2015, 08:17 PM
(12-08-2015 08:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 08:07 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Happy to see this thread is still alive and well, and so are all of you! Heart

Haven't seen you in awhile. Welcome back Smile

Have been busy and distracted with good things. Thanks for the welcome back Big Grin

16-08-2015, 11:39 AM
[Image: eat-a-rainbow_white1-e1346362752985.jpg]

Yes Make sure that the majority of the time, your dish doesn't have a bunch of ''beige'' food on it. lol Eat colorful for good health.

16-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Just don't eat too much rainbow...

Rainbow Vomit

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
18-08-2015, 11:45 AM
I don't think this lady has any bones in her body. Consider

I fangirl over this lady. Brandy Winfield, she won the International Yoga Asana Championship a few years back.

[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
18-08-2015, 12:18 PM
I can't tell if Haley turns me on or freaks me out completely.

The two are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
18-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Jesus Ohmy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post