Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-08-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(18-08-2015 04:21 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 03:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  http://www.peta.org/about-peta/faq/is-wine-vegan/

This is kind of my philosophy on yeast:

http://vegetarian.about.com/od/vegetaria...-Yeast.htm

I never claimed to be a martyr--just someone who cares about animals. I do the best I can. I also know vegans who eat honey (I don't).

So why are you a vegan? Choice or your love of animals.

I love animals but I also don't like the taste of meat.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-08-2015, 04:48 PM
(18-08-2015 04:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 04:21 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So why are you a vegan? Choice or your love of animals.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
18-08-2015, 05:24 PM
(18-08-2015 04:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 04:21 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So why are you a vegan? Choice or your love of animals.

Okay I like this reason, bout time vegans said they were vegan because they don't like meat. Also do you consider certain insects vegan?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
18-08-2015, 05:33 PM
I couldn't care less what people eat or don't eat. Why do people care so much? lol If you are a vegan, great. If you like eating meat, great. Truthfully, non organic meat is probably not the best choices these days, because of all the hormones and antibiotics being pumped into it.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
18-08-2015, 06:40 PM
(18-08-2015 05:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 04:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I love animals but I also don't like the taste of meat.

Okay I like this reason, bout time vegans said they were vegan because they don't like meat. Also do you consider certain insects vegan?

Lol no I don't eat insects. I try not to kill them either. I just put them outside.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-08-2015, 06:44 PM
(18-08-2015 06:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 05:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Okay I like this reason, bout time vegans said they were vegan because they don't like meat. Also do you consider certain insects vegan?

Lol no I don't eat insects. I try not to kill them either. I just put them outside.

But what about microscopic ones?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
18-08-2015, 06:45 PM
Insect based protein powder is becoming increasingly easier to acquire. Unless in vitro meat is made to be more economically viable, meat may ultimately become unaffordable to the average person. So get used to the idea of post workout cricket smoothies Tongue

'Murican Canadian
18-08-2015, 06:49 PM
What I do with insects that get in the house is highly dependent on whether or not my girlfriend sees it. She usually wants me to kill them, which is ironic since she's the more strict vegetarian Tongue

I usually bring them out, unless it's a house spider I know won't survive outdoors, in which case I'll just put it in a better hiding spot. If I were living alone, I'd probably just ignore most spiders.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
18-08-2015, 06:58 PM
(18-08-2015 06:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Insect based protein powder is becoming increasingly easier to acquire. Unless in vitro meat is made to be more economically viable, meat may ultimately become unaffordable to the average person. So get used to the idea of post workout cricket smoothies Tongue

I heard we are trying to replace normal meat with bug meat. Fuck where is girly man?

18-08-2015, 07:01 PM
(18-08-2015 06:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 06:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Insect based protein powder is becoming increasingly easier to acquire. Unless in vitro meat is made to be more economically viable, meat may ultimately become unaffordable to the average person. So get used to the idea of post workout cricket smoothies Tongue

I heard we are trying to replace normal meat with bug meat. Fuck where is girly man?

I wouldn't say there is a move with the specific intention of replacement, but there are certainly plenty of entrepreneurs with foresight into the realities of the not so distant future who realize that insect might be the only affordable non plant protein for the average person, considering the minimal investment to nutrient provided ratio as compared to typical livestock, which is very inefficient.

'Murican Canadian