Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-08-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(18-08-2015 11:45 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't think this lady has any bones in her body. Consider

I fangirl over this lady. Brandy Winfield, she won the International Yoga Asana Championship a few years back.

I saw this earlier but was at work and couldn't reply. lol This is cool!

I love yoga, and glad you talk about it here, jennybee. YesHeart

lol @ the bug comic Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
20-08-2015, 08:22 AM
I just started getting back into a steady exercise routine. I try to mix it up to keep it from getting boring. I go swimming three times a week, doing laps for 30 to 45 minutes. I have an hour taiji class on Mondays and Tuesdays, and I go hiking at least once a week on various trails that usually run 1-3 miles. I have been feeling better because of it. Gotta go, the woods are calling me . . . .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Octapulse's post
20-08-2015, 07:14 PM
(20-08-2015 08:22 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  I just started getting back into a steady exercise routine. I try to mix it up to keep it from getting boring. I go swimming three times a week, doing laps for 30 to 45 minutes. I have an hour taiji class on Mondays and Tuesdays, and I go hiking at least once a week on various trails that usually run 1-3 miles. I have been feeling better because of it. Gotta go, the woods are calling me . . . .

Excellent!! Your routine sounds great. Thumbsup

I just got back from a run, and I've eaten more carbs the past few days than I normally do and had an unexpected boost of energy tonight. Cool

20-08-2015, 07:19 PM
(20-08-2015 07:14 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 08:22 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  I just started getting back into a steady exercise routine. I try to mix it up to keep it from getting boring. I go swimming three times a week, doing laps for 30 to 45 minutes. I have an hour taiji class on Mondays and Tuesdays, and I go hiking at least once a week on various trails that usually run 1-3 miles. I have been feeling better because of it. Gotta go, the woods are calling me . . . .

I just got back from a run, and I've eaten more carbs the past few days than I normally do and had an unexpected boost of energy tonight. Cool

I ate a whole leek bolani by myself tonight. I think it was something like 20 squares. Hobo I did 90 minutes of yoga though (and I'm going to be hiking this weekend)--so at least I don't feel like a total piglet. Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-08-2015, 08:21 PM
(20-08-2015 07:14 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  

Thank you, every activity is enjoyable. The hikes are multipurpose because I also hunt edible mushrooms. Today I scored this huge Berkeley's polypore!

[Image: 11061224_10207463178956950_7062163539049...JpIjoidCJ9]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 5 users Like Octapulse's post
20-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Came across a site called Tabata Songs. It's got a modest variety on iTunes. Not EXACTLY what I want, but close enough that I'll use it for a while until I get bored of it and find some other random new thing.

This may be the first CrossFit video I've posted that isn't meant as a joke or a parody.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
20-08-2015, 08:47 PM
Anyone ever feel like the only motivation to even bother going to sleep is because the sooner you do the sooner you can get to your workout the next morning? I'm stuck in one of those extended "H" phases of ADHD Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
20-08-2015, 08:50 PM
(20-08-2015 08:47 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Anyone ever feel like the only motivation to even bother going to sleep is because the sooner you do the sooner you can get to your workout the next morning? I'm stuck in one of those extended "H" phases of ADHD Tongue

I'm like that with yoga.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-08-2015, 09:15 PM
(20-08-2015 08:47 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Anyone ever feel like the only motivation to even bother going to sleep is because the sooner you do the sooner you can get to your workout the next morning? I'm stuck in one of those extended "H" phases of ADHD Tongue

it's the endorphin rush you are looking forward to Yes that's a good thing

21-08-2015, 05:28 PM
(18-08-2015 03:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 03:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Some wine isn't vegan--but they do sell vegan wine here in CA. That's what I buy.

Yeast is classified as an animal, you cannot ferment without yeast.

I think it's classified a fungus. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post