Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-08-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(28-08-2015 02:16 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  So after 10 years of being Scott Steiner's punching bag:

I've decided to get things done for once. The problem before when I tried to get an exercise going was that I overdid things too much. 40 mins on a station for a guy who doesn't work out at all and is incredibly lazy isn't going to work in length. So I thought I'd make a plan for the fat lazy dude. 3 stations, 10 minutes on each, 30 mins in total, all focused on parts to improve drumming and my most inflatable parts. First station is the crosstrainer, for the pedals and warming up for the next station. Second is just some weights for each arm, helping for the sticks and better stamina in the wrists. Third and finally is the rowing machine for pretty much everything, but mostly for the belly which is A FAT, OUT OF SHAPE FAT SON'MA BITCH! All training is done with music on the side, being:

1: Any long Dream Theater song
2: Slow and heavy Meshuggah songs
3: Fuckin' Slayer

The idea is to run the 10 min on each station thing for maybe 2 weeks. If I feel like it I'll will increase it to 15 after that, and so on. My problem has always been to make this a common ritual of the day; you have to start somewhere.

Oh yeah, I do some stretching in the end just in case. I even do one for the legs that Jennybee will find common, only a little different:
[Image: 1000x1000.jpg]

I don't wanna fucking quit this time, so I'll use this post as a reminder

Wish me luck... if you care, or something... bye

Good luck!

...or something. Smile

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
28-08-2015, 03:25 PM
2 Days in a Row: Willpower > Pizza

That doesn't happen often. I must be getting serious about this fitness thing... Flex

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
28-08-2015, 03:30 PM
(28-08-2015 03:21 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:16 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  So after 10 years of being Scott Steiner's punching bag:

I've decided to get things done for once. The problem before when I tried to get an exercise going was that I overdid things too much. 40 mins on a station for a guy who doesn't work out at all and is incredibly lazy isn't going to work in length. So I thought I'd make a plan for the fat lazy dude. 3 stations, 10 minutes on each, 30 mins in total, all focused on parts to improve drumming and my most inflatable parts. First station is the crosstrainer, for the pedals and warming up for the next station. Second is just some weights for each arm, helping for the sticks and better stamina in the wrists. Third and finally is the rowing machine for pretty much everything, but mostly for the belly which is A FAT, OUT OF SHAPE FAT SON'MA BITCH! All training is done with music on the side, being:

The idea is to run the 10 min on each station thing for maybe 2 weeks. If I feel like it I'll will increase it to 15 after that, and so on. My problem has always been to make this a common ritual of the day; you have to start somewhere.

Oh yeah, I do some stretching in the end just in case. I even do one for the legs that Jennybee will find common, only a little different:

Good luck!

...or something. Smile

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
28-08-2015, 03:49 PM

Good luck! And I'm impressed with your leg stretch Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
28-08-2015, 07:02 PM
Hard root beer isn't healthy. No

But, it's good. Big Grin Happy Friday to my favorite atheists! Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
28-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Happy Friday!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
30-08-2015, 07:07 AM
I ran... It wasn't amazing Sad I was still buggered from cold. Spent a lot of the race hacking up phlegm. Anyway. Next week there's another. I'll be looking to pump it Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
30-08-2015, 11:28 AM
(30-08-2015 07:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  I ran... It wasn't amazing Sad I was still buggered from cold. Spent a lot of the race hacking up phlegm. Anyway. Next week there's another. I'll be looking to pump it Smile

But you did it!! Clap That's outstanding considering you are not feeling well. Are you taking anti biotic or something? If not, maybe it's time to really figure out how to knock this sickness out. Yes

So I'm torn today. Run? Weather is nice. Go to the gym and do cross fit routine with a friend? That sounds like fun, too. Drinking Beverage

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
30-08-2015, 11:32 AM
I think I'll do some yoga nidra today--keep it light and simple...or I might just eat chocolate Smile

30-08-2015, 12:19 PM
(30-08-2015 11:32 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I think I'll do some yoga nidra today--keep it light and simple...or I might just eat chocolate Smile

I opted for sleeping in and enjoying a hot cup of coffee and saying a quick prayer of gratitude to FSM that I don't have to go to church anymore.

It's a rest day. Big Grin

[Image: 53c1279a16512b0cb4ad7affa4d8d0db.jpg]

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post