Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-09-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(05-09-2015 06:24 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Partied with friends like there was no tomorrow, yesterday. What a weird sentence. Unsure

I didn't work out today, to my chagrin. Tomorrow and Monday, I'll be making up for it. Yes

I've had workmen here all day working on my house. I didn't get to do anything fun today yet Sadcryface2 I also didn't work out yet--but thinking of doing 30 minutes of yoga in a bit just to move.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-09-2015, 11:41 AM
I've been eating these Rise bars lately. They're pretty good considering protein bars are kinda nasty sometimes.

[Image: RBA-30822-3.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
06-09-2015, 01:25 PM
20k with the guys today... Not too shabby Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
07-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Ate pretty healthy during this Labor Day weekend, except for Saturday...as my hangover food of choice is always pizza. Unsure

Going to workout shortly. Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
07-09-2015, 12:44 PM
(07-09-2015 12:41 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Ate pretty healthy during this Labor Day weekend, except for Saturday...as my hangover food of choice is always pizza. Unsure

I need to workout too. Going to a cookout later, so hopefully I stay somewhat healthy, but just had a bagel with vegan cream cheese and so not so great so far in terms of healthy eating. I can't wait to get out of my house though--been stuck here all weekend with work being done on my house, but I did have fun fucking around with my avatar and making myself blue Big Grin

07-09-2015, 03:04 PM
(07-09-2015 12:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 12:41 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Ate pretty healthy during this Labor Day weekend, except for Saturday...as my hangover food of choice is always pizza. Unsure

I need to workout too. Going to a cookout later, so hopefully I stay somewhat healthy, but just had a bagel with vegan cream cheese and so not so great so far in terms of healthy eating. I can't wait to get out of my house though--been stuck here all weekend with work being done on my house, but I did have fun fucking around with my avatar and making myself blue Big Grin

Big Grin you make blue look good! okay, enjoy!

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
07-09-2015, 05:31 PM
My cheat meal for the day was a bowl of Cookie Crisp cereal lol.

'Murican Canadian
08-09-2015, 10:44 AM
(07-09-2015 05:31 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My cheat meal for the day was a bowl of Cookie Crisp cereal lol.

My cheat meal was vegan carrot cake. Drooling Gotta do some ashtanga or bikram yoga today!

[Image: giphy.gif]

08-09-2015, 11:50 AM
Back day.... blah... My least favorite day.
08-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Had a great workout at Club Orchard™ yesterday.
Today it's 95°F, so no workout.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post