Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-10-2017, 05:50 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
Ugh, I feel so bad. I just took a shower after yoga and my dog (germ. shep mix) usually waits for me outside the bathroom door while I take one. My boyfriend calls him "my security detail." Well today, I snapped at my dog earlier because I was trying to take all these clothes from the upstairs bathroom to the laundry room and he was right on my heels and I almost tripped over him. Anyway, today when I took my shower after yoga class, he waited downstairs Sad I feel so bad. Anyway, I gave him a big hug and told him I always want him for my security. I feel like shit!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-10-2017, 03:04 AM
(17-10-2017 05:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Ugh, I feel so bad. I just took a shower after yoga and my dog (germ. shep mix) usually waits for me outside the bathroom door while I take one. My boyfriend calls him "my security detail." Well today, I snapped at my dog earlier because I was trying to take all these clothes from the upstairs bathroom to the laundry room and he was right on my heels and I almost tripped over him. Anyway, today when I took my shower after yoga class, he waited downstairs Sad I feel so bad. Anyway, I gave him a big hug and told him I always want him for my security. I feel like shit!

He'll soon be following you about again Smile I have a doggo as well (Labrador/Border Collie cross), and sometimes you have to have a word if they are in the way, but they know we love them Smile

ALSO: Update #4 - Sickness has taken hold of me a little bit, and I slept through my 6am wake up alarm this morning Laugh out load .

At worst I'm still walking 40 mins at high speed every day (have to walk my daughter to school and then walk fast to work, to get there on time) so will take a hot bath later tonight, and get back on in it for friday.

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
18-10-2017, 04:05 AM
(18-10-2017 03:04 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(17-10-2017 05:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Ugh, I feel so bad. I just took a shower after yoga and my dog (germ. shep mix) usually waits for me outside the bathroom door while I take one. My boyfriend calls him "my security detail." Well today, I snapped at my dog earlier because I was trying to take all these clothes from the upstairs bathroom to the laundry room and he was right on my heels and I almost tripped over him. Anyway, today when I took my shower after yoga class, he waited downstairs Sad I feel so bad. Anyway, I gave him a big hug and told him I always want him for my security. I feel like shit!

He'll soon be following you about again Smile I have a doggo as well (Labrador/Border Collie cross), and sometimes you have to have a word if they are in the way, but they know we love them Smile

ALSO: Update #4 - Sickness has taken hold of me a little bit, and I slept through my 6am wake up alarm this morning Laugh out load .

At worst I'm still walking 40 mins at high speed every day (have to walk my daughter to school and then walk fast to work, to get there on time) so will take a hot bath later tonight, and get back on in it for friday.

Yeah, he follows me everywhere all the time. It's cute and I know he loves me. That's why I felt like such shit after. But I think he's okay now. He followed me upstairs when I changed my cat's catbox, so I think we are on good terms now lol Smile

I hope you feel better! I usually hit the vitamin c like crazy and get lots of rest that usually helps kick the cold to the curb for me.
18-10-2017, 07:57 AM
You're dog would be even more unhappy had you tripped and fell down the stairs. At least your dog is smart enough to respond to being chewed out. My dog just goes right back to the same thing 5 minutes later. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
18-10-2017, 11:16 AM

I've sat on my (black) cat or kicked her while walking in the dark. She's always quick to forgive me. It's got to be really weird for her, because I'm sure she can see just fine, so she's probably thinking "WTF!?" every time it happens.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
19-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Yoga class 2 done. Waiting for yoga class #3 in a few mins. I love playing sitar music. So relaxing and really gets the mood going for yoga. Smile
Yesterday, 12:37 PM
Got my workout in during lunch today... to help pay for my future sins of going to my favorite Mexican restaurant with my parents and then playing poker (and eating and drinking way too much).

Yay Friday!
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post