Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Today, 11:52 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
22 and 22.1 km on bike today. Still can't beat 22.6 km distance on one run though.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
Today, 12:39 PM
(01-01-2018 03:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It sounds like you got the year off to a great start! I'm not a huge fan of ab work myself, although I've started to enjoy doing them more lately since I have been adding the yoga poses in with them. I also find that giving myself some added motivation helps with ab work. For example, if I do "good' with my ab work for a month, I buy myself a little treat.

For example... TongueLaugh out load

[Image: Margaret-Burns-Vap-Chaturanga-Variation-photo-0347.jpg]

It's a really good idea though. I may try to suspend a cupcake from a pull-up bar for added motivation on back day Big Grin

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
Today, 01:12 PM
(Today 12:39 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(01-01-2018 03:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It sounds like you got the year off to a great start! I'm not a huge fan of ab work myself, although I've started to enjoy doing them more lately since I have been adding the yoga poses in with them. I also find that giving myself some added motivation helps with ab work. For example, if I do "good' with my ab work for a month, I buy myself a little treat.

For example... TongueLaugh out load

[Image: Margaret-Burns-Vap-Chaturanga-Variation-photo-0347.jpg]

It's a really good idea though. I may try to suspend a cupcake from a pull-up bar for added motivation on back day Big Grin

Laugh out load that looks like good core motivation to me Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
Today, 06:04 PM
35 min incline treadmill walking followed by lifting 225 empty cans and bottles into the can/bottle return machine to get my $0.10 deposit back. Don't worry, I alternated arms so I wouldn't get lopsided. Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post