Attaching a file

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2011, 07:42 AM
Attaching a file
Hi, would you tell me how to attach a word document file to a post? Thanks, Mark
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2011, 08:05 AM
RE: Attaching a file
(25-06-2011 07:42 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Hi, would you tell me how to attach a word document file to a post? Thanks, Mark

It might be better to paste the content of the word file into a post. Also - since this is a tech support related issue and not a private matter i'd like to move it to the issues, suggestions and comments forum if you are ok with that.

In the post editor there are attachment related buttons 'Choose File' and 'Add Attachment'.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
25-06-2011, 08:37 AM
(25-06-2011 08:05 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(25-06-2011 07:42 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Hi, would you tell me how to attach a word document file to a post? Thanks, Mark

It might be better to paste the content of the word file into a post. Also - since this is a tech support related issue and not a private matter i'd like to move it to the issues, suggestions and comments forum if you are ok with that.

In the post editor there are attachment related buttons 'Choose File' and 'Add Attachment'.

Sure, thanks
25-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Totally off topic but I just noticed that your avatar changed Deep.. Funny.
I wonder if the artists will think so too lol.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
25-06-2011, 11:00 PM
(25-06-2011 11:53 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Totally off topic but I just noticed that your avatar changed Deep.. Funny.

Hi....um.....I have never had an avatar on this forum.....and I don't have one now. I wonder are you referring to my photo on website? Please.....it sounds like you are implying something about me, could you explain?
26-06-2011, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2011 02:57 AM by DeepThought.)
(25-06-2011 11:00 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(25-06-2011 11:53 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Totally off topic but I just noticed that your avatar changed Deep.. Funny.

Hi....um.....I have never had an avatar on this forum.....and I don't have one now. I wonder are you referring to my photo on website? Please.....it sounds like you are implying something about me, could you explain?
The avatar is the small picture next to a username. You haven't added one on your account. Lucradis was commenting on my avatar which I took from another thread:
http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...n-trolling

You should try looking up this sort of stuff in Google! Computer terminology and key concepts should be covered there.

26-06-2011, 03:42 AM
(26-06-2011 02:53 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  

The avatar is the small picture next to a username. You haven't added one on your account. Lucradis was commenting on my avatar which I took from another thread:

You should try looking up this sort of stuff in Google! Computer terminology and key concepts should be covered there.

Oh....sorry.....someone around here looks a bit stupid and its not you.
26-06-2011, 08:04 AM
(26-06-2011 03:42 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(26-06-2011 02:53 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  

Oh....sorry.....someone around here looks a bit stupid and its not you.

It's just a simple misunderstanding.. I myself haven't slept properly for a few days so I'm not reading things properly either.

oh well..

On a side note - I got the new shop template running: http://thethinkingatheist.com/cart/