Attacks On Science from the Far Left

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: Attacks On Science from the Far Left
I just went and looked it up, because it was bothering me. I was right the first time... USNA looks at 10th-12th, while USAFA looks at 9th+. Sorry, it has been 24 years since that part of my process. And I've slept since then. Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2017, 03:15 PM
(09-06-2017 10:00 AM)ImFred Wrote:  They were exploding hydrogen bombs on pristine land where people lived. Doing their fucking jobs? Really? I'm the dickhead? What if someone is paid to incinerate your living space? I bet you wouldn't put much stock in the importance of their willingness to do their job then. What if your child died from radiation poisoning from eating fruit a decade later?

I'm not talking shit about mindless violence. I'm talking about revenge and justice. Mindless violence is dropping over 20 nuclear weapons on one of the most beautiful places on earth. Why would I be have to fucking explain why this was wrong?

Revenge is not justice, a. And b. You explicitly said you wanted to go after the scientists who designed the weapon, without due legal process. Why do you ignore the politicians and military commanders who were the reason the bombs got dropped where they did? You *are* a dickhead, because you lost your shit when I perfectly reasonably objected to your original crap. c. You want to live in some pacifist fairy tale where international politics and super-weapons that can end a conflict in a single strike don't exist. Keep dreaming. You're aware that the bomb was developed to address the short-term threat posed by WW2? That the Germans were working on a bomb of their own? How would you have handled the war differently? No one foresaw the later events at the time of development. Sure, there have been war crimes perpetrated, but the impetus that made people develop the bomb won't just magically go away because you want it to.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-06-2017, 04:30 PM
There's no defending what America did to the Bikini Atoll. Your dumbass questions indicate you don't know fuck about it. Read up on it. Those people were destroying the ecosystem with the same retarded glee as a 10 your old who lights a firecracker in a frog's ass. I will show no reservations in expressing my hatred for that scum.
09-06-2017, 05:06 PM
(09-06-2017 04:30 PM)ImFred Wrote:  There's no defending what America did to the Bikini Atoll. Your dumbass questions indicate you don't know fuck about it. Read up on it. Those people were destroying the ecosystem with the same retarded glee as a 10 your old who lights a firecracker in a frog's ass. I will show no reservations in expressing my hatred for that scum.

Um, yeah. Your response seems to be a different order of magnitude than is warranted.

Just a thought, but you might consider the idea that you're not really rational or unbiased about this particular subject.
09-06-2017, 06:01 PM
Yeah. I have a bias against unleashing a nuclear holocaust on the homes of innocent people.

What sort of cunt doesn't?
09-06-2017, 07:05 PM
(09-06-2017 12:26 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 10:12 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Where would you have dropped them? Keep in mind that the enemy is testing weapons at the same rate.

I would have not have built them in the first place.

Avoidance noted.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2017, 07:15 AM
I'm not avoiding a fucking thing. Where would I have tested them you ask? I not only reject the idea that they needed to be tested but I also maintain they shouldn't exist. Your question is as morally repugnant as asking me if I stated they shouldn't have lynched African-Americans in Mississippi and your reply was where should they have been lynched then. And before your dick gets all hard, the only reason that's a false equivalency is because detonating a hydrogen bomb is worse that killing a single person. To defend the annihilation of the Bikini Atoll suggests ignorance, which is what I suspect, but if not that either incredible moral deficiency or you're totally fucking brainwashed. There's no way to defend this shit.
10-06-2017, 07:16 AM
(10-06-2017 07:15 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I'm not avoiding a fucking thing. Where would I have tested them you ask? I not only reject the idea that they needed to be tested but I also maintain they shouldn't exist. Your question is as morally repugnant as asking me if I stated they shouldn't have lynched African-Americans in Mississippi and your reply was where should they have been lynched then. And before your dick gets all hard, the only reason that's a false equivalency is because detonating a hydrogen bomb is worse that killing a single person. To defend the annihilation of the Bikini Atoll suggests ignorance, which is what I suspect, but if not that either incredible moral deficiency or you're totally fucking brainwashed. There's no way to defend this shit.

High horse noted.
10-06-2017, 07:20 AM
Then note it. I'm a better person than anyone who defends nuking the Bikini Atoll. Take note.
10-06-2017, 07:29 AM
(10-06-2017 07:20 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Then note it. I'm a better person than anyone who defends nuking the Bikini Atoll. Take note.
Your hyperfocused "I'm always right" attitude was noted earlier.