Attention Whore. ^-^

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2011, 01:46 PM

Attention Whore. ^-^
I have a horrible self-esteem.

This is the thread, where you comment things that you think would make me smile.
Just spoil me to no end.
Do it. Smile

Examples:
-Cheesy pick-up lines.
-Compliments.
-& Anything else that could make me laugh/smile/blush.

Pwease? o^-^o
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2011, 03:01 PM
RE: Attention Whore. ^-^
Like that time I got accused of flirting with a fifteen year old and hadda beat Girly off with a stick? Makes me smile. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Other way round with me. You got accused of plotting to eat me and Girly stepped in to defend me Big Grin.

Back on topic, you are beautiful, funny, likeable, have a great sense of humour and are just generally brilliant/awesome in every other way. Always remember it and don't listen to anyone who says anything else, they're either jealous or stupid or both Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
14-11-2011, 06:05 PM
(14-11-2011 05:39 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Other way round with me. You got accused of plotting to eat me and Girly stepped in to defend me Big Grin.

Back on topic, you are beautiful, funny, likeable, have a great sense of humour and are just generally brilliant/awesome in every other way. Always remember it and don't listen to anyone who says anything else, they're either jealous or stupid or both Smile.

You tell it.

Dusty old fuck like me gotta watch that kinda talk. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
15-11-2011, 02:34 PM

Hughsie:Oh how I adore you

houseofcantor:You don't have to monitor anything you say, when you're speaking to me, my lord. ^-^
Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2011, 02:48 PM
"My lord," she says... Big Grin

That just means I'm two thousand years old. Girly's "warnings" were stereotypical in that there is "too many" middle aged men "on teh netz" with impure thoughts. I keep myself reigned for propriety's sake.

I have no need for false modesty - I want a girl, I go to the store and pick one up - there's a vanishingly small percentage of middle aged men got it like Johnny. And all I got is love - I ain't no super-stud - one advantage of being old is experience. That many women just want a decent man, bling need not apply.

Nuff of this idiot. This isn't a fifteen year old girl - this is an avatar - and it is the mind behind the avatar which is attractive. All there is to it. Wink

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
15-11-2011, 03:07 PM
What is wrong with you people? Honestly....

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
15-11-2011, 08:26 PM
(14-11-2011 05:39 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Back on topic, you are beautiful, funny, likeable, have a great sense of humour and are just generally brilliant/awesome in every other way. Always remember it and don't listen to anyone who says anything else, they're either jealous or stupid or both Smile.

(14-11-2011 06:05 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dusty old fuck like me gotta watch that kinda talk. Wink

Hughsie with calmyourtitsbro might be a match made in heaven. Who knows? But HoC with calmyourtitsbro would be limited to conjugal visits.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-11-2011, 09:27 PM
I advise you get therapy instead of attention seeking. Long term help is a better solution imo.
22-11-2011, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2011 03:26 AM by Filox.)
Why are you all so serious? This is the Internet, why do you think that CYTB is actually a 15 year old girl? She can be 50 year old fat man. So no matter what anyone says here on line, it's never to be taken seriously, always doubt the truth behind these posts. As far as I'm concerned, maybe I'm lying to you all the time and I'm not even from Croatia, or I never smoked weed in my life.

So cantor, feel free to say what you want, it's not like it's all real...

Smile

P.S.
CYTB, don't encourage these old pervs...

Big Grin Big Grin

And stop calling yourself a "whore", "bitch" and similar... Or you like to be called that for real? You know, people pick up things you say about yourself, so if you do not want them to treat you like that, stop doing that to yourself.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post