Attention Whores .-.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2012, 11:01 AM
RE: Attention Whores .-.
(13-04-2012 11:00 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  And he was anything but discreet.

The only way it would have been more obvious would be if he posted this is "daylightdusk"....Idiot.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
13-04-2012, 11:34 AM
So who was he?

n/m see above.

*arnold voice
Who is daylightdusk and what did he do?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
13-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Friend of xLeg in her incarnation of CYTB. Was a bit of a tit. Pissed off Stark with his wicked ways, got Ferd, CYTB IP banned along with him. They came back after chatting to Stark but DD was still banned because of irritating stunts like this thread, creating multiple accounts to troll etc.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
13-04-2012, 11:44 AM
(13-04-2012 11:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  Friend of xLeg in her incarnation of CYTB. Was a bit of a tit. Pissed off Stark with his wicked ways, got Ferd, CYTB IP banned along with him. They came back after chatting to Stark but DD was still banned because of irritating stunts like this thread, creating multiple accounts to troll etc.
I see.

Shame Sarah doesn't have that name anymore. I thought it was the funniest of all the usernames.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
13-04-2012, 08:32 PM
(13-04-2012 11:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  Friend of xLeg in her incarnation of CYTB. Was a bit of a tit. Pissed off Stark with his wicked ways, got Ferd, CYTB IP banned along with him. They came back after chatting to Stark but DD was still banned because of irritating stunts like this thread, creating multiple accounts to troll etc.
Can you also tell us what's been going on with General Hospital? You seem to have a good memory for soap operas! Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
14-04-2012, 02:08 AM
(13-04-2012 08:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Can you also tell us what's been going on with General Hospital? You seem to have a good memory for soap operas! Tongue
Weirdly enough it's mainly that I have a good memory for stuff I see written down. I barely remember stuff a week ago IRL.
14-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Why do attention whores make threads whoring attention about hating attention whores?

O-O

*whores for attention*

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
14-04-2012, 09:44 PM
(13-04-2012 09:09 AM)WeDropBassInTheFace Wrote:  So if there is one thing that pisses me off more than anything is an attention whore. Like what causes them to crave attention so bad? When they do it around me makes me want to throw something at them. Is it like some type of mental disorder O.o
Isn't posting stuff like this a form of attention-whoring in itself?
14-04-2012, 09:46 PM
(14-04-2012 09:44 PM)TheOneWhoWasntChosen Wrote:  Isn't posting stuff like this a form of attention-whoring in itself?

Yep. Even more so when you consider that this was this guy's fifth account on the forum.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-04-2012, 09:48 PM
So I guess if I respond, that makes me a whore and that make you in debt to me for my bedroom services, bitches!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post