Attn: People with young children

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Attn: People with young children
Lol. I live in a house with my wife and sixteen year old daughter. We are each allowed ONE load of laundry per week for clothing. Sheets, towels, etc, are usually two loads per week.

I am the laundry nazi.

KC, the only time the kitchen is EVER clean is when it's not being used. And an unused kitchen is a sad kitchen.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
19-07-2013, 09:58 PM
the ABSOLUTE worst, was the day I changed the toddlers stinky diaper in the back of the van at the park...and forgot it in there over the weekend....baking in the hot, summer, Carolina sun.

trust me-- you don't EVER want to try that one. I'm convinced we can use it in our next bombs.

but now the kids are older....this weekend they began learning new tasks, how to sort laundry, how to fold a shirt properly, how to use the washer & dryer.

they still haven't caught onto 'how to put a peanut butter covered knife in the sink rather than smear it all the way down the kitchen counter' but we are working on it. Big Grin

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
19-07-2013, 10:06 PM
(19-07-2013 09:58 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Lol. I live in a house with my wife and sixteen year old daughter. We are each allowed ONE load of laundry per week for clothing. Sheets, towels, etc, are usually two loads per week.

I am the laundry nazi.

KC, the only time the kitchen is EVER clean is when it's not being used. And an unused kitchen is a sad kitchen.

Stark, it would be MY honor to meet your daughter. Thumbsup

Drinking BeverageConsider

If thats Ok with ya.

Bowing

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
19-07-2013, 10:48 PM
(19-07-2013 09:58 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Lol. I live in a house with my wife and sixteen year old daughter. We are each allowed ONE load of laundry per week for clothing. Sheets, towels, etc, are usually two loads per week.

I am the laundry nazi.

No man should need more than one pair of clean pants a week unless he shits himself. Shirts, socks and skivvies, ... Consider ... the socks and skivvies can be turned inside out but you're probably gonna want a clean shirt each day. But that's only like half a load. ... Can't speak for the women, though.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-07-2013, 10:51 PM
(19-07-2013 10:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I am the laundry nazi.

No man should need more than one pair of clean pants a week unless he shits himself. Shirts, socks and skivvies, ... Consider ... the socks and skivvies can be turned inside out but you're probably gonna want a clean shirt each day. But that's only like half a load. ... Can't speak for the women, though.

Dude Girly -- that's just nasty and fine if you live alone.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-07-2013, 10:53 PM
(19-07-2013 10:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-07-2013 10:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No man should need more than one pair of clean pants a week unless he shits himself. Shirts, socks and skivvies, ... Consider ... the socks and skivvies can be turned inside out but you're probably gonna want a clean shirt each day. But that's only like half a load. ... Can't speak for the women, though.

I agree.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
19-07-2013, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2013 11:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-07-2013 10:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-07-2013 10:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No man should need more than one pair of clean pants a week unless he shits himself. Shirts, socks and skivvies, ... Consider ... the socks and skivvies can be turned inside out but you're probably gonna want a clean shirt each day. But that's only like half a load. ... Can't speak for the women, though.

What?!? I mean I'm sill bathing every morning. Can't be the pants 'cause I've worn a single pair every week for decades without incident (well maybe a couple incidents), can't be the shirt 'cause I said you want a new one them each day, can't be the socks 'cause nobody smellin' my feet, must be the skivvies. But if you double 'em up and rotate your tires properly, you can get 4 days outta 2. ... ManlyGirl, God bless her, does my laundry and she ain't complaining. ... I sit behind a desk all day making machines do what I tell them to do. Don't really have much of a chance to work up much of a sweat. Wink

20-07-2013, 12:00 AM
(19-07-2013 11:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-07-2013 10:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Dude Girly -- that's just nasty and fine if you live alone.

What?!? I mean I'm sill bathing every morning. Can't be the pants 'cause I've worn a single pair every week for decades without incident (well maybe a couple incidents), can't be the shirt 'cause I said you want a new one them each day, can't be the socks 'cause nobody smellin' my feet, must be the skivvies. But if you double 'em up and rotate your tires properly, you can get 4 days outta 2. ... ManlyGirl, God bless her, does my laundry and she ain't complaining. ... I sit behind a desk all day making machines do what I tell them to do. Don't really have much of a chance to work up much of a sweat. Wink

Adore ya Girly but...

No

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

20-07-2013, 12:03 AM
The kids should be picking up all their toys and putting them in a bin or toy box. It should be their chore. They are old enough to pick up their toys.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-07-2013, 12:13 AM
(20-07-2013 12:00 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-07-2013 11:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What?!? I mean I'm sill bathing every morning. Can't be the pants 'cause I've worn a single pair every week for decades without incident (well maybe a couple incidents), can't be the shirt 'cause I said you want a new one them each day, can't be the socks 'cause nobody smellin' my feet, must be the skivvies. But if you double 'em up and rotate your tires properly, you can get 4 days outta 2. ... ManlyGirl, God bless her, does my laundry and she ain't complaining. ... I sit behind a desk all day making machines do what I tell them to do. Don't really have much of a chance to work up much of a sweat. Wink

Adore ya Girly but...

No

It's the skivvies isn't it? All right new skivvies every day it is then, ain't like they take up much room in the washer anyway. Less than the socks even.