Attn: People with young children

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Attn: People with young children
(20-07-2013 05:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-07-2013 05:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Your mom is a 9 year old? Weird.

Dodgy No, my mom is a chore-dragon.

Yikes! Where's Bilbo Baggins when you need him?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Attn: People with young children
(20-07-2013 05:21 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  [Image: h92924952]

If memory serves, it was worth it.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-07-2013, 11:02 PM
I don't even have kids and that is normal for my house. Dishes and laundry need done daily. If I had children...well I just might start praying. Either that or taking anti-psychotics.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
21-07-2013, 08:05 AM
(20-07-2013 09:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-07-2013 05:21 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  [Image: h92924952]

If memory serves, it was worth it.

If you remember it, you didn't do it. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2013, 09:41 AM
(20-07-2013 12:22 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-07-2013 12:13 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's the skivvies isn't it? All right new skivvies every day it is then, ain't like they take up much room in the washer anyway. Less than the socks even.

Well that's a good deal then. Smile

Mom, how many kids do you have? I have two kids who are now in college or going to college soon. All their eating is done in their rooms and all the dinner plate end up in their bedrooms. It's so annoying. The house is littered with cups and saucers. I'm so tired of trying to get everyone to clean up their mess (my husband isn't much better) that I've decided to wait until the two kids are out of the house and on their own. Then and only then will I completely clean up the house. Right now it's like shoveling snow in a snowstorm.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
22-07-2013, 07:35 PM
(21-07-2013 08:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-07-2013 09:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If memory serves, it was worth it.

If you remember it, you didn't do it. Dodgy

I didn't say I had total recall. Tongue

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
22-07-2013, 09:53 PM
(19-07-2013 08:32 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Does your house regularly look like a disaster zone? I swear... it doesn't matter how much my wife and I clean or pick up, by the time the kids are in bed, it looks like a sharknado ravaged the house.

Stuff. Is. Just. Everywhere.

Oh, and also... are laundry and dishes on an infinite repeat cycle for you as well? It's like it never gets done no matter how many times we do it.

Mysterious forces at work here...

Cheer up, KC. You only got 18 years to go.....

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
22-07-2013, 10:12 PM
(21-07-2013 09:41 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-07-2013 12:22 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well that's a good deal then. Smile

Mom, how many kids do you have? I have two kids who are now in college or going to college soon. All their eating is done in their rooms and all the dinner plate end up in their bedrooms. It's so annoying. The house is littered with cups and saucers. I'm so tired of trying to get everyone to clean up their mess (my husband isn't much better) that I've decided to wait until the two kids are out of the house and on their own. Then and only then will I completely clean up the house. Right now it's like shoveling snow in a snowstorm.

3 boys, 49, 19 and 13. Tongue

5 if you count the dog and bird (yes they're male too).

yea shit is left everywhere.

But I make them bring their own glasses and shit downstairs. But right now I have one kid home -- and he's used 10 glasses just today.

We have family meals about 6 days a week.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

23-07-2013, 01:25 AM
(19-07-2013 08:32 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Does your house regularly look like a disaster zone? I swear... it doesn't matter how much my wife and I clean or pick up, by the time the kids are in bed, it looks like a sharknado ravaged the house.

Stuff. Is. Just. Everywhere.

Oh, and also... are laundry and dishes on an infinite repeat cycle for you as well? It's like it never gets done no matter how many times we do it.

Mysterious forces at work here...

Man, I have no kids, I clean up every 2-3 days and my house still has that same poltergeist problem. It's not your kids, it the ghosts...

Evil_monster

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
23-07-2013, 05:52 AM
Well, it's not my kids, but I do live with, and take care of, the kids of some other family.
Or to be exact, they live with me, and I guess we take care of each other.

I wouldn't say my house is messy, not in the way some of you guys describe your homes.
I'm very strict about a clean home, mostly because I have problems with my immune system and have to keep my home free from bacteria and dust.

But as for the dishes and laundry, yes. Just yes.