Attn: theword

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
03-09-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: Attn: theword
I waited weeks for those answers?

All you did was spread your buttcheeks apart and farted at your keyboard. The shart splatter typed your answers for you.

You didn't answer anything... just tiptoed and rambled on about irrelevant crap (pun intended).

So yeah, others enjoy this thread. Not wasting anymore of my time.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
03-09-2013, 07:25 AM
(03-09-2013 06:44 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I waited weeks for those answers?

All you did was spread your buttcheeks apart and farted at your keyboard. The shart splatter typed your answers for you.

You didn't answer anything... just tiptoed and rambled on about irrelevant crap (pun intended).

You know you 'don goofed' when you've pushed King to his limit. I may not always agree with him, but the one thing he isn't is 'quick to anger'. Just goes to show how even fellow theists can see just how empty and vapid you are 'wordy'.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
03-09-2013, 07:37 AM
(03-09-2013 07:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 06:44 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I waited weeks for those answers?

You know you 'don goofed' when you've pushed King to his limit. I may not always agree with him, but the one thing he isn't is 'quick to anger'. Just goes to show how even fellow theists can see just how empty and vapid you are 'wordy'.

Don't mistake my dismissiveness for anger.

I have a simple approach to communication: Answer questions directly, and when you don't know who you're speaking to; communicate to them like you would a fourth grader. This prevents confusion with words.

I've been around the block enough to know when someone isn't up for real discussion. With that, I dismiss them and move on.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
03-09-2013, 07:53 AM
(03-09-2013 07:37 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Don't mistake my dismissiveness for anger.

I have a simple approach to communication: Answer questions directly, and when you don't know who you're speaking to; communicate to them like you would a fourth grader. This prevents confusion with words.

I've been around the block enough to know when someone isn't up for real discussion. With that, I dismiss them and move on.

Yeah.

I almost though our mutual acquaintance was willing to give it a try, earlier.

But no. Very clearly, no.

... this is my signature!
03-09-2013, 08:53 AM
(02-09-2013 05:47 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(02-09-2013 01:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  These Christians do not believe in the divinity of Jesus:
  • Unitarian Universalist Christians

Some UU Christians do.

It's not a tenet of their church.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2013, 09:26 AM
(03-09-2013 08:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-09-2013 05:47 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Some UU Christians do.

It's not a tenet of their church.

That's because the UUA doesn't HAVE tenets. Particular beliefs and creeds, if any, are the province of the individual, and the church has no right or desire to dictate them. So there will be some UUs who are Christians that believe in Christ's divinity, and some UUs who are Christians who don't believe in it, and quite a few UUs who aren't Christians at all.
03-09-2013, 09:43 AM
(03-09-2013 09:26 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 08:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  It's not a tenet of their church.

That's because the UUA doesn't HAVE tenets. Particular beliefs and creeds, if any, are the province of the individual, and the church has no right or desire to dictate them. So there will be some UUs who are Christians that believe in Christ's divinity, and some UUs who are Christians who don't believe in it, and quite a few UUs who aren't Christians at all.

I am confused. I thought believing in christs divinity was a defining characteristic of a Christian. Can you be a Christian without believing in christs divinity?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
03-09-2013, 09:44 AM

DAGNAMMIT!

Will everyone stop being so wishy-washy and will someone PLEASE just tell me exactly what I'm supposed to BELIEVE!!

Angry

03-09-2013, 09:45 AM

So it is a church that does not profess the divinity of Jesus. QED.

03-09-2013, 09:46 AM
(03-09-2013 09:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 09:26 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  That's because the UUA doesn't HAVE tenets. Particular beliefs and creeds, if any, are the province of the individual, and the church has no right or desire to dictate them. So there will be some UUs who are Christians that believe in Christ's divinity, and some UUs who are Christians who don't believe in it, and quite a few UUs who aren't Christians at all.

DAGNAMMIT!

Will everyone stop being so wishy-washy and will someone PLEASE just tell me exactly what I'm supposed to BELIEVE!!

Angry

Well, you can't deny that you believe in the existence of Chas. Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post