Attractive woman.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Attractive woman.
(29-06-2016 11:57 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I know this isn't exactly the same, but... I'm a straight guy and a gay acquaintance of mine once told me he thought I was attractive. I was flattered. It made my day, in fact. He wasn't hitting on me or anything and I took it exactly how he meant it, as a friendly (and hopefully genuine) compliment.

(29-06-2016 10:14 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  We should all get together and start a "bum appreciation club" Big Grin
I would very much like to join this club.

This club should be a thing! We could get tshirts and everything! Big Grin

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
29-06-2016, 12:26 PM
(29-06-2016 12:05 PM)Doddia Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 11:57 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I know this isn't exactly the same, but... I'm a straight guy and a gay acquaintance of mine once told me he thought I was attractive. I was flattered. It made my day, in fact. He wasn't hitting on me or anything and I took it exactly how he meant it, as a friendly (and hopefully genuine) compliment.

I would very much like to join this club.

Lol LadyDay, can I join? Thumbsup

Everyone with a healthy appreciation for bums is welcome!
We could even consider expanding it to a general bum club instead of just a female bum club. Though I think we can all agree that female bums are even better than male bums. Big Grin

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
29-06-2016, 12:28 PM
(29-06-2016 12:11 PM)skyking Wrote:  I think that shows why you are here, no amount of brainwashing could cover up a beautiful spirit.
Hug

That is one of the best things anybody has ever said to me! Blush
Thankyou a lot.

[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
29-06-2016, 12:33 PM
(29-06-2016 12:13 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  I'm a 37-year-old married father of 2. If I found out ANYBODY thought I was attractive it would totally make my day, lol. If it was someone I had to work with or have some kind of professional relationship with it wouldn't be a problem for me unless they made it a problem.

Clearly someone finds you attractive. That's how babies are made you know. And you've made them repeatedly. Wink

I hope she really took it as a compliment. That would be nice. That was what it was I think.
I wont make it a problem. Unless... Do you think wearing a Bum Appreciation Club tshirt would be a problem in a professional relationship? Big Grin

29-06-2016, 01:07 PM
I agree with Jenny. I'd be more flattered if females finds me attractive then males

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like izel's post
29-06-2016, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2016 09:53 PM by Full Circle.)
My wife goes around complementing strangers, nice hair, pretty nails, beautiful eyes etc. one of the things I love about her.

She's very comfortable in her own skin.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
29-06-2016, 01:15 PM

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
29-06-2016, 01:35 PM
(29-06-2016 01:07 PM)izel Wrote:  I agree with Jenny. I'd be more flattered if females finds me attractive then males

Would it help if I said it twice? Big Grin
So glad you are safe. I have to admit I was worried.
29-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Not sure I can get behind your Bum club.
Thanks to me mum, I was born without a Bum.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
29-06-2016, 03:18 PM
I just say relax, get to know her, get that numba Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube