Attractive woman.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Attractive woman.
(29-06-2016 08:59 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  I don't know why I'm always so scared that women I find attractive will dislike me/it if they find out. Must be one of the lovely side effect of growing up in a fundamental christian world.
Well, I'm a guy and I have this issue too.
Especially if I am attracted to a girl/lady. I lose all self confidence. Want to know her but put her up on some almighty pedestal and feel I am somewhat unworthy to even be in the same room with her.
It's ridiculous, of course. There is more to a person than their looks and looks are fleeting, given enough time you will get used to her attractiveness and you will be able to see the person beyond. Ultimately, looks don't matter that much. A companion (or just an acquaintance) isn't a thing to be gawked at. You need to develop a relationship with that person. Just because you find someone attractive, it isn't enough, it doesn't mean anything really. They could be flattered, but it is a luck thing, it isn't something that they have earned. It is no reflection on them as a person.
For you, it is perhaps a handicap, something that takes effort to overcome. Getting to know the person, is the best way to overcome that. You could look at this as a personal challenge, to overcome your fear or your perception of beautiful people. To realise that this lady is a person after all and not just some trophy to look at and drool over.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
29-06-2016, 03:39 PM
(29-06-2016 01:35 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 01:07 PM)izel Wrote:  I agree with Jenny. I'd be more flattered if females finds me attractive then males

Would it help if I said it twice? Big Grin
So glad you are safe. I have to admit I was worried.

Thank you Heart ─░stanbul is about 600 kilometers from me, but who's to say we're not next Gasp We are in the crossroads of the chaos, and when you got 3 million of these crazies, things get a bit scary.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-06-2016, 08:06 PM
(29-06-2016 08:59 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Okay, I have to tell you guys about something.
I've just been to a session with my psychologist. It's one I just started seeing, it was my second session with her.
After a bunch of talking about my constant anxiety I admitted that one of the things making me anxious in that moment is that I find her so pretty. I'm always scared to death that women are going to hate me if they find out that I find them attractive.
She's so sweet and lovely. I nearly ran out of there after telling her! I really maxed out my anxiety scale!
I don't know why I'm always so scared that women I find attractive will dislike me/it if they find out. Must be one of the lovely side effect of growing up in a fundamental christian world.

Anyway. I wanted to ask. How would those of you who are straight females feel if you found out another woman was attracted to you? Not in love with you or anything like that, just liked you and found you stunningly beautiful. Smile

I'm still panicking about having told her.
Why couldn't I have gotten a mean, old, unattractive psychologist?! Facepalm

Several years ago I was working at a place where I drove by this convenience store by the lake near my home and would stop there for gas every week. One day I went in and a new clerk, woman in her early forties, nice looking and cheerful (though I didn't hold that against her, lol) was waiting on people. She was very friendly and we chit chatted a minute. Then every time I went in she seemed to make time for me and was very friendly. I really had no clue as to her intent until one day I was in there and no other customer were there.

She chit chatted as usual but there seemed to be more, more friendly, more intimate and flattery. Before I got ready to walk out the door she asked if I dated. I said no, I was married. She sighed real big and replied, "pity". It took me 3 seconds to process that and I smiled and thanks I'm very flattered. She waved, I waved and we still were friendly thereafter.

I was flattered too. I do not understand when people say it insults them or freaks them out. Someone thought you were special what difference does it make what gender they are. It a fucking compliment, take it as such as long as they are polite and not invading your space but that goes with anyone making a play.

I was thrilled. Wore a smile on my face all day. Big Grin

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
29-06-2016, 09:24 PM
I think most people enjoy flattery. I would guess you are on safe ground.

Now, had you taken to her and beat her about the head with an implement, I'd be worried. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-06-2016, 09:39 PM
(29-06-2016 12:26 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 12:05 PM)Doddia Wrote:  Lol LadyDay, can I join? Thumbsup

Everyone with a healthy appreciation for bums is welcome!
We could even consider expanding it to a general bum club instead of just a female bum club. Though I think we can all agree that female bums are even better than male bums. Big Grin

No, no I can't agree with that. I've seen (touched, fondled, patted, bit Angel oh wait did I say that) some mighty fine male bum in my day. Big Grin

Not that I don't have appreciation for the female bum but still... give me a gawk at nice round bubble bum on a man any day. (sorry pancake buttboys, Sad )

[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
29-06-2016, 09:41 PM
I have to agree with Heatheness. The female bum pales in comparison to the male bum. It's why females have boobs, to compensate.
[+] 1 user Likes Foxen's post
29-06-2016, 09:46 PM
(29-06-2016 08:59 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Why couldn't I have gotten a mean, old, unattractive psychologist?! Facepalm

I can fit you in on Tuesday afternoons. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
29-06-2016, 09:48 PM
(29-06-2016 09:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 08:59 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Why couldn't I have gotten a mean, old, unattractive psychologist?! Facepalm

I can fit you in on Tuesday afternoons. Consider

She didn't say crotchety. Laughat

[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
29-06-2016, 09:49 PM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-06-2016, 09:50 PM
Is it just me or are all of GirlyMan's posts appearing as "...................."