Attractive woman.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Attractive woman.
(29-06-2016 02:09 PM)skyking Wrote:  Not sure I can get behind your Bum club.
Thanks to me mum, I was born without a Bum.

I'm sure you have a sweet little tushie. Maybe you should post a pic here so we can evaluate. Wink

(29-06-2016 03:38 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Well, I'm a guy and I have this issue too.
Especially if I am attracted to a girl/lady. I lose all self confidence. Want to know her but put her up on some almighty pedestal and feel I am somewhat unworthy to even be in the same room with her.
It's ridiculous, of course. There is more to a person than their looks and looks are fleeting, given enough time you will get used to her attractiveness and you will be able to see the person beyond. Ultimately, looks don't matter that much. A companion (or just an acquaintance) isn't a thing to be gawked at. You need to develop a relationship with that person. Just because you find someone attractive, it isn't enough, it doesn't mean anything really. They could be flattered, but it is a luck thing, it isn't something that they have earned. It is no reflection on them as a person.
For you, it is perhaps a handicap, something that takes effort to overcome. Getting to know the person, is the best way to overcome that. You could look at this as a personal challenge, to overcome your fear or your perception of beautiful people. To realise that this lady is a person after all and not just some trophy to look at and drool over.

Hi Stevil.
I'm not sure if it was clear, but I have a boyfriend who I'm in a monagomous, love-filled relationship with. So I'm not about to fall in love with somebody else.
I have noticed the sweet, caring nature of my psychologist too of course, but I'm not about to fall for my psychologist in a romantic way.
I really hope you don't think I'm superficial and fall for people based on looks. This is not the case. However, as all humans and other animals, I am of course equipped with a mating instinct, which means I notice and respond physically to people who exhibit signs of healthy genes, in other words beauty. Obviously mating wouldn't lead to offspring in this case, but there are other evolutionary advantages to homosexual pairing (don't get me started. Haha)

Anyway, I don't get anxious because she's beautiful, but because she's female. I'm confident enough when it comes to good looking men.

(29-06-2016 08:06 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Several years ago I was working at a place where I drove by this convenience store by the lake near my home and would stop there for gas every week. One day I went in and a new clerk, woman in her early forties, nice looking and cheerful (though I didn't hold that against her, lol) was waiting on people. She was very friendly and we chit chatted a minute. Then every time I went in she seemed to make time for me and was very friendly. I really had no clue as to her intent until one day I was in there and no other customer were there.

She chit chatted as usual but there seemed to be more, more friendly, more intimate and flattery. Before I got ready to walk out the door she asked if I dated. I said no, I was married. She sighed real big and replied, "pity". It took me 3 seconds to process that and I smiled and thanks I'm very flattered. She waved, I waved and we still were friendly thereafter.

I was flattered too. I do not understand when people say it insults them or freaks them out. Someone thought you were special what difference does it make what gender they are. It a fucking compliment, take it as such as long as they are polite and not invading your space but that goes with anyone making a play.

I was thrilled. Wore a smile on my face all day. Big Grin

It's hard when you meet someone new and want to flirt with them, but they're your own gender and thus there's not a very high chance they're attracted to their same sex. But I like her up front style! I'd never dare that. But fortunately it sounds like everyone here at least would be flattered.
And I'm sure i could convert a few of you heteros with my charm. Big Grin Haha

(29-06-2016 09:39 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  No, no I can't agree with that. I've seen (touched, fondled, patted, bit Angel oh wait did I say that) some mighty fine male bum in my day. Big Grin

Not that I don't have appreciation for the female bum but still... give me a gawk at nice round bubble bum on a man any day. (sorry pancake buttboys, Sad )

I agree that male bums can be delicious enough to bite too Wink It's a close race. Well not a race really. Every bum is lovely in it's own right. Tongue

(29-06-2016 09:41 PM)Foxen Wrote:  I have to agree with Heatheness. The female bum pales in comparison to the male bum. It's why females have boobs, to compensate.

I am offended on so many levels. Haha. Boobs are not a compensation for paling bums, they are an accentuation of lush bums. Women just have extra features in that way. Big Grin

(29-06-2016 09:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 08:59 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Why couldn't I have gotten a mean, old, unattractive psychologist?! Facepalm

I can fit you in on Tuesday afternoons. Consider

I'm not sure I dare let you scramble up my already crazy brain. Gasp

(29-06-2016 09:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ......

.....?

(30-06-2016 01:08 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  ive been drinking a lot and am up too late. but anyways id hit it if i were you.

Haha. Maybe next time I'm that drunk too I'll go for it.

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
30-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Oops. Missed Banjo.

(29-06-2016 09:24 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I think most people enjoy flattery. I would guess you are on safe ground.

Now, had you taken to her and beat her about the head with an implement, I'd be worried. Big Grin

I don't think I feel any urges to beat the poor girl about the head with any implements. But maybe her bottom... Angel

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
30-06-2016, 01:21 PM
(30-06-2016 12:26 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  Hi Stevil.
I'm not sure if it was clear, but I have a boyfriend who I'm in a monagomous, love-filled relationship with. So I'm not about to fall in love with somebody else.
I covered both bases. I wasn't sure if you were talking about a romantic or aquaintance.

(30-06-2016 12:26 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  Anyway, I don't get anxious because she's beautiful, but because she's female. I'm confident enough when it comes to good looking men.
Oh, OK.
30-06-2016, 02:08 PM
sweet little tushie? I have to staple my pants on!
Weeping
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
30-06-2016, 02:25 PM
(30-06-2016 02:08 PM)skyking Wrote:  sweet little tushie? I have to staple my pants on!
Weeping

I think they make implants for it nowadays...
:*

[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
30-06-2016, 05:21 PM
(30-06-2016 02:08 PM)skyking Wrote:  sweet little tushie? I have to staple my pants on!
Weeping

Suspenders, Mr. Frog Butt. Drinking Beverage
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
30-06-2016, 05:23 PM
(30-06-2016 05:21 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
Weeping

Suspenders, Mr. Frog Butt. Drinking Beverage

in several colors Smile
30-06-2016, 05:30 PM
(29-06-2016 10:14 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  We should all get together and start a "bum appreciation club" Big Grin

That is a wonderful idea! Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
30-06-2016, 05:31 PM
(30-06-2016 12:26 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  I'm sure you have a sweet little tushie. Maybe you should post a pic here so we can evaluate. Wink

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-06-2016, 05:33 PM
(29-06-2016 12:28 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 12:11 PM)skyking Wrote:  I think that shows why you are here, no amount of brainwashing could cover up a beautiful spirit.
Hug

That is one of the best things anybody has ever said to me! Blush
Thankyou a lot.
you are most welcome <bows with a dancer's flourish, ending in a back-creaking stumble to one knee. Requires assistance from Milady to get back on his feet>