Aurora victim released from hospital; says he forgives shooter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2012, 08:54 AM
Aurora victim released from hospital; says he forgives shooter
"When he stood above me I felt that evil presence. He fired a couple more shots and the truth is, at that moment I thought I was going to die. But God came in, and all of a sudden the killer just decided to stop."

Typical believer twaddle - god stepped in just in time to save ME. God loves ME. The other people, the ones who died, eh... not so much.

Darn it God, if you'd just come in a second or two earlier we could have avoided the whole thing. Well, at least he stepped in at the last SECOND, let's hear it for God everyone! APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE

http://www.denverpost.com/theatershootin...e-forgives
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Jeff's post
27-07-2012, 09:51 AM
RE: Aurora victim released from hospital; says he forgives shooter
"There was no doubt that when he came in, what I saw wasn't all the way human. There was a dark presence in that room when he came in.
When he stood above me I felt that evil presence."

Derivative.
They also seem incapable of writing decent rock songs. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
06-08-2012, 05:20 AM
I can't say I would be quick to forgive. I feel his punishment should fit the crime. If we kill him, he will learn nothing from it. I say give each of his surving victems or anyone willing to take their place, tie his hands so he can't fight back and let them each have a day of being able to chase him around firing bean bags out of shot guns. Then after that 24 hours, let them actually sink a couple live rounds into somewhere on his body that will cause lots of pain, but he would survive. The lesson learned (That shit hurts). If he ever shoots anyone again, then we put him to death.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
06-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Ok, mister shooting victim. We have taken your request to see the shooter so that you can tell him that you forgive him and have setup a room for you to do this.

You will be completely alone in the room with mister holmes and mister holmes will be given a loaded gun.
You will have a few moments to tell him that you forgive him and perhaps a moment or two to pray for him.

Do you accept these conditions ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post