Aussie Anti Theist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: Aussie Anti Theist
I had a couple of rum cans, bad move, caffeine has kicked in Sad laying in bed listening to old TTA podcast episodes though so it's not all bad Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 10:35 AM
Welcome to the forum... you are a strong person to go through that ordeal- I think one would have to be. Also, quick witted- good for you! So odd how some people are quick to judge when, God or not, that was never the position for them to take in the first place.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
31-01-2014, 04:07 PM
(30-01-2014 06:38 AM)Crystal Wrote:  Hi all Smile
Married mum of two 29 years old from Vic. Australia. My journey away from faith started as a kid who just couldn't be bothered with the theistic notions, so I was loosely Christian (CoE) but never practicing and probably more deistic than anything. I married a strong believer from the United Church and though I still had vague beliefs in the Christian god I was always challenging my husband on the theism in his religion. Long story short he committed suicide and I plunged briefly into United Church faith and then sharply out when church fellows told me that my husband would never be in heaven. I won't go into the mental process but I'm now a confirmed atheist (married again to a "couldn't give a shit" style atheist, that's common here) who is firmly Anti Theist Smile hope to chat to some of you soon.
Cheers guys, Crystal

Yahweh damnit.
Still the only South Australian on the god damn board.

My grouching aside, welcome, hope you have a wonderful time with the local theotrolls.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-02-2014, 04:35 AM
Fuck off, our Aussie quota was reached 5 Aussies ago. Angry
God damn Aussie plague on this forum.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
01-02-2014, 07:15 AM
(01-02-2014 04:35 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck off, our Aussie quota was reached 5 Aussies ago. Angry

Back to your sheep paddock with you, Kiwi.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-02-2014, 07:05 PM
(01-02-2014 04:35 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck off, our Aussie quota was reached 5 Aussies ago. Angry

God isn't gonna damn anyone, he doesn't exist! But thanks for your input!
01-02-2014, 07:37 PM
Welcome to TTA, AAT.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-02-2014, 08:05 PM
Thanks mate Smile hey btw if anyone wants to add me (i don't actually know if you can do that here?) you're quite welcome, I'm here to make like minded friends, if you can't "add" friends here feel free to shoot me a pm and I will give you my twitter or fb name Smile
01-02-2014, 11:39 PM
Welcome, Crystal Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
02-02-2014, 12:03 AM
Australia. It's America for New Zealanders.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post