Australia'a Leadership Spill.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Australia'a Leadership Spill.
On Monday Labour will choose a new leader or reinstall Julia Gillard.
Don't believe what you read in the Murdoch press; the following reasons for the coup are as follows

(1) Gay Green Leader Bob Brown's husband was miffed when Julia wore a dress the same colour at an official function.

(2) Julia is a red headed woman.

(3)Environment minister, Penny Wong, objects to Julia's anti gay stance and refusal to be godmother to her partner's baby.

(4) Kevin Rudd, ex P.M. speaks fluent Mandarin and claims he's no dim sim.

(5) Aussies love it when Kevin 07 refers to himself as "a happy little vegemite" Pathetic hey?

(6) Julia is an atheist and while the Opposition have ruled out exorcism, this issue is still smouldering.

(7) The back room boys love to engage in power struggles, just to show theyr'e doing something.

The winner......... Kevin07 , who is on a roll after the Leader of the House put on a weeping fit that would have shamed a T.V evangelist.

And you think you guys have got problems........................Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2012, 02:07 PM
RE: Australia'a Leadership Spill.
(25-02-2012 01:55 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  On Monday Labour will choose a new leader or reinstall Julia Gillard.
Don't believe what you read in the Murdoch press; the following reasons for the coup are as follows

(1) Gay Green Leader Bob Brown's husband was miffed when Julia wore a dress the same colour at an official function.

(3)Environment minister, Penny Wong, objects to Julia's anti gay stance and refusal to be godmother to her partner's baby.

(5) Aussies love it when Kevin 07 refers to himself as "a happy little vegemite" Pathetic hey?

(6) Julia is an atheist and while the Opposition have ruled out exorcism, this issue is still smouldering.

(7) The back room boys love to engage in power struggles, just to show theyr'e doing something.

The winner......... Kevin07 , who is on a roll after the Leader of the House put on a weeping fit that would have shamed a T.V evangelist.

Uh, are these fact or speculation? Is she atheist and anti-gay? Why does red hair or wearing the same color outfit have anything to do with politics (EDIT: I said politics, but it should be political office... i guess it has a lot to do with politics)? Exorcism... that's actually pretty funny.. or would be, but I'm guessing you are serious. That's kind of fucked up that these things affect politics, but then I remember the US and their fuckupery. Brazil is kind of odd too, but it helps that I can't follow everything. I'd probably be pissed every time I turn on the TV if I could.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
25-02-2012, 02:22 PM
(25-02-2012 02:07 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  
(25-02-2012 01:55 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  On Monday Labour will choose a new leader or reinstall Julia Gillard.

Uh, are these fact or speculation? Is she atheist and anti-gay? Why does red hair or wearing the same color outfit have anything to do with politics (EDIT: I said politics, but it should be political office... i guess it has a lot to do with politics)? Exorcism... that's actually pretty funny.. or would be, but I'm guessing you are serious. That's kind of fucked up that these things affect politics, but then I remember the US and their fuckupery. Brazil is kind of odd too, but it helps that I can't follow everything. I'd probably be pissed every time I turn on the TV if I could.

I am aghast, nay hurt, that you would think I lie! A politician I ain't!
All manner of things are interconnected, including humour and farce. Confused

[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
25-02-2012, 02:27 PM
(25-02-2012 02:22 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(25-02-2012 02:07 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  

I am aghast, nay hurt, that you would think I lie! A politician I ain't!
All manner of things are interconnected, including humour and farce. Confused

No worries, Woof, your reputation remains safe with us. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-02-2012, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2012 02:39 PM by Mr Woof.)
I knew I could rely on you Erxomai; a rebel of my own heart, with a D.D. to boot..Angel..............WOOF HITS 500----YAY,YAY!
[+] 2 users Like Mr Woof's post