Australia cuts Clinton Foundation funds
http://www.news.com.au/national/breaking...243172a839

Really makes you think. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2016, 07:24 AM
RE: Australia cuts Clinton Foundation funds
I already posted what WikiLeaks has been releasing about the actions of Hillary Clinton. It horrifies me to learn that that's our "left" candidate... doing things that I would decry as borderline fascist in a right-wing candidate (and which I consider so no matter what candidate promotes them).

I also recently watched an interesting video by Noam Chomsky about President Obama and his administration, and the actions we've taken (or continued to take) in Central and South America. Countries we managed to manipulate for decades have begun to break free from our influence-- or our ability to intimidate them into compliance-- and are now threatening to throw us out of the international economic agreements we forced upon them, back when they were to our advantage. One of the big points of contention was admission of Cuba back into the hemisphere's economic system; the US granted a few token measures, and trumpeted it as progress, when in reality it was the bare minimum we could get away with while not being tossed out on our asses. Spin, spin, sugar!

Right now, I'm watching a recording of Edward Snowden's recent live broadcast, talking about the current election, and about the Obama administration's decision to continue every element of the Bush Presidency's surveillance and international manipulations.

I am, quite honestly, getting sick to my stomach from all of the things I have been learning over the past few days. Some of it I already knew, but the pattern that is emerging and it is deeply disturbing.

And all of this is long before Trump stepped up to the plate.

I don't want to be the badguys. Sad

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
23-11-2016, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2016 07:54 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Almost done with Snowden. Here's the video:

Vosur: You'd be interested in the conversation around the 50-minute mark, I think.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
23-11-2016, 08:03 AM
They're gonna get out from under our thumb just in time to get under China's. Good times, World Proxy War I in progress.

There's nothing fair about this world. I gave up on that unrealistic ideal long ago.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
23-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Best you can hope for is little pockets of fair here and there.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
23-11-2016, 08:56 AM
(23-11-2016 08:43 AM)skyking Wrote:  Best you can hope for is little pockets of fair here and there.

Fair is when you have leverage equal to or in excess of those whose objectives are in conflict with your own.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post