Australia is going down the tubes under a right wing government. Now ranked 150 on...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Australia is going down the tubes under a right wing government. Now ranked 150 on...
Enviromental issues.

So freaking embarrassing!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Australia is going down the tubes under a right wing government. Now ranked 150 on...
Only on power.
On the environment overall you're 13th in the world which is still bloody good, especially when you look at the countries above you (NZ of course being one of them suck it Aussie) and below you. You're beating Switzerland, Norway, Canada etc.. Hell, Germany is all the way down in 30th, wtf are you up to Vosur?
Netherlands 36, Japan 39, South Africa 81 sort your shit out morondog, UAE 92 and they're fricken rich as hell, China 109, India 141.

You're fine, don't worry about it.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-01-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Australia is going down the tubes under a right wing government. Now ranked 150 on...
(26-01-2016 11:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Only on power.
On the environment overall you're 13th in the world which is still bloody good, especially when you look at the countries above you (NZ of course being one of them suck it Aussie) and below you. You're beating Switzerland, Norway, Canada etc.. Hell, Germany is all the way down in 30th, wtf are you up to Vosur?
Netherlands 36, Japan 39, South Africa 81 sort your shit out morondog, UAE 92 and they're fricken rich as hell, China 109, India 141.

You're fine, don't worry about it.

I am still concerned. But thankyou. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
27-01-2016, 02:01 AM
I didn't realize flat dirt counted as environment, but hey, you learn something new every day.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
27-01-2016, 03:52 AM
(27-01-2016 02:01 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I didn't realize flat dirt counted as environment, but hey, you learn something new every day.

Have you not heard of the Great Barrier Reef? And they do have a lot of rainforest.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-01-2016, 04:04 AM
(27-01-2016 02:01 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I didn't realize flat dirt counted as environment, but hey, you learn something new every day.

Mate it's the snakes spiders and sharks plus the jellyfish, octopus, crocodiles....

The red dirt is fine until you unearth a red back spider in the middle of nowhere or get bitten by a death adder.....

We also have swimming knives. Big Grin

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
27-01-2016, 04:30 AM
Hehehe. Singapore ranks as a over-achiever.

That about sums up the culture.

But yeah, Oz, you should be ashamed of yourself.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
27-01-2016, 04:31 AM
(27-01-2016 04:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Hehehe. Singapore ranks as a over-achiever.

That about sums up the culture.

But yeah, Oz, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Sadcryface2

Banjo.
27-01-2016, 04:34 AM

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
27-01-2016, 12:39 PM
(27-01-2016 04:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

Mate it's the snakes spiders and sharks plus the jellyfish, octopus, crocodiles....

The red dirt is fine until you unearth a red back spider in the middle of nowhere or get bitten by a death adder.....

We also have swimming knives. Big Grin

Nature's way of telling you to not come there ... and you went there anyway?

Fucking Aussies.

(27-01-2016 03:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Have you not heard of the Great Barrier Reef? And they do have a lot of rainforest.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...iss+out+of