Australian Missionary Held in North Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2014, 08:09 AM
Australian Missionary Held in North Korea
CLICK ME
A 75-year-old Australian missionary was detained in North Korea for allegedly distributing Korean-language Christian pamphlets.

[Image: mrsnail.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Australian Missionary Held in North Korea
If the guy did it, maybe he's in search for martyrdom. Don't want to sound harsh, but the body count is still higher on the other side, like the natives in central America butchered because they couldn't understand the story about a guy on a cross. If I were a North Korean I would ask what God has done for my people, or if he's gonna do something only when enough people will pray him. I would had to ask the second question, because obviously as North Korean my knowledge of the outside world and the people screwed over by God would be very little.

The real gospel: Jesus went rogue and preached love instead of genocide. God got angry and went old testament style on Jesus's ass, setting him up to be tortured and killed. The End.
20-02-2014, 10:51 AM
Even though 99% of missionaries are ignorant of their crimes against humanity, they still deserve to be locked up for preaching the hateful perverted stories of the bible as fact.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
20-02-2014, 11:01 AM
(20-02-2014 08:09 AM)Sloane Wrote:  CLICK ME
A 75-year-old Australian missionary was detained in North Korea for allegedly distributing Korean-language Christian pamphlets.

A friend posted this on her facebook as proof of Christian Persecution. I sooooo wanted to comment, "no it's the persecution of stupid people doing stupid shit in foreign countries." But I figured that would go over like a fart in church, so I didn't.

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-02-2014, 01:30 PM
I'm going to sound like a dick, but I have no sympathy for this man. Missionaries should stay out of places where they're not wanted.

[Image: mrsnail.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Sloane's post
21-02-2014, 01:26 AM
He knew what he was getting into now it's time to pay Big Grin
21-02-2014, 04:19 PM
(20-02-2014 01:30 PM)Sloane Wrote:  I'm going to sound like a dick, but I have no sympathy for this man. Missionaries should stay out of places where they're not wanted.

Are missionaries actually welcome anywhere? They usually take a functioning society and fuck it up.

I'm an Aussie and I've got no sympathy for my countryman. His actions are stupid beyond belief. He'll probably be released in a month or so. Kim Jong-un is an arsehole, but he can't really afford to bang this guy up for years or put him against the wall. No doubt, dickhead will come home saying "Jeeeeezus saved me".
[+] 1 user Likes jockmcdock's post
22-02-2014, 12:04 AM

22-02-2014, 05:33 AM
(20-02-2014 10:51 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Even though 99% of missionaries are ignorant of their crimes against humanity, they still deserve to be locked up for preaching the hateful perverted stories of the bible as fact.

Bullshit.
22-02-2014, 05:34 AM
(20-02-2014 08:09 AM)Sloane Wrote:  CLICK ME
Damn, he should have known better. Maybe he's a masochist?