Australian Missionary Held in North Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2014, 07:01 AM
RE: Australian Missionary Held in North Korea
The people of N. Korea have enough problems without shitheads like this comming in with their superstitous rantings. Let him rot in a cell for a few years and he can get to know his jebus better, by himself.Angry

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2014, 08:51 PM
(22-02-2014 05:33 AM)Juv Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 10:51 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Even though 99% of missionaries are ignorant of their crimes against humanity, they still deserve to be locked up for preaching the hateful perverted stories of the bible as fact.

Bullshit.

Read it.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
22-02-2014, 10:07 PM
(22-02-2014 07:01 AM)War Horse Wrote:  The people of N. Korea have enough problems without shitheads like this comming in with their superstitous rantings. Let him rot in a cell for a few years and he can get to know his jebus better, by himself.Angry

Damn right fuck him! Laugh out load
25-02-2014, 04:42 PM
I tangled horns with an Evangelical regarding this matter and she tripped herself up in her own arguments. The Evangelicals seem to think that the idea of promoting Christianity supersedes the laws of the country and have little to no regard as to who their presence or teaching endanger. This is arrogance in it's extreme form.
[+] 2 users Like Takelababy's post
03-03-2014, 03:44 AM
The dumb fuck has been released.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBR...3?irpc=932

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea freed a Australian missionary who had been jailed for promoting Christianity on Monday, releasing a picture of a handwritten confession by the elderly man who was arrested last month.

John Short was picked up at Beijing airport by an Australian embassy vehicle and did not speak, according to Reuters Television journalists at the airport.

He was accused by Pyongyang of committing a crime by distributing tracts from the bible at a Buddhist temple in Pyongyang on Kim Jong Il's birthday, a national holiday in North Korea to mark the ruling dynasty's second leader.

"I deeply apologize for what I have done by spreading my Bible tracts on February 16th the birthday of his Excellency Kim Jong Il," Short said in the confession released by KCNA and dated March 1.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He got off lightly. His wife thinks he did the right thing. Wonder if she'd feel the same if they had put him up against a wall.