Australian NSW Govt sells out children with Ethics classes choice removed...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2015, 03:50 AM
Australian NSW Govt sells out children with Ethics classes choice removed...
I am SO angry about this. All for the sake of the Christian Democratic party. The leader of whom, Fred Nile, has always been considered a crank!

Ethics removed as a choice with Religious special education only offered on form.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
03-07-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: Australian NSW Govt sells out children with Ethics classes choice removed...
The more publicity the issue gets, the more parents will know they have an option.

But I'm curious as to why children can't have both?

If it's a comparative religion syllabus, that will have the desired effect of immunisation to indoctrination.

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-07-2015, 05:19 AM
RE: Australian NSW Govt sells out children with Ethics classes choice removed...
They used to have both boxes to tick, to make a choice. But the Xians have been fighting tooth and nail against ethics classes. They want it all to themselves. And millions upon millions of dollars are at stake...

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
03-07-2015, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 06:08 AM by god has no twitter account.)
Chtristardology doesn't belong in schools.No

If people want their children to know about some mythical sky wizardFacepalm, then send them off to be indoctrinated in sunday school, if you must, but DON'T expect the state to pay for your children to become indoctrinated in the same shit that you were indoctrinated in.Laughat

Oh, and by the way, stay in church and out of politics. I do not want politics to be controlled by a bunch of fuckwits who believe that ghosts can impregnate virgins.

Here endeth today's reading.

Amen.Angel

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 4 users Like god has no twitter account's post
03-07-2015, 06:26 AM
I love how the options are ethics OR religion. tehe.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
03-07-2015, 09:04 AM
(03-07-2015 06:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I love how the options are ethics OR religion. tehe.

Yes ... Laugh out load they actually push the distinction.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
03-07-2015, 09:11 AM
(03-07-2015 09:04 AM)kim Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 06:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I love how the options are ethics OR religion. tehe.

Yes ... Laugh out load they actually push the distinction.

Perhaps there should be a campaign to reclassify the choices as

(a) 21st century Ethics Classes
(b) 1st century Ethics Classes

Consider

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
03-07-2015, 04:43 PM
(03-07-2015 09:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Perhaps there should be a campaign to reclassify the choices as

(a) 21st century Ethics Classes
(b) 1st century Ethics Classes

Consider

Exactly! Angry

Banjo.