Australian Royal commission into Catholic crimes against children

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2014, 05:46 AM
Australian Royal commission into Catholic crimes against children
I thought I'd create a thread that can be updated with news stories as they come along. Rather than looking backward, I will begin with the latest news story.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-28...ts/5353008

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Australian Royal commission into Catholic crimes against children
http://www.smh.com.au/comment/cleaning-u...zqpn5.html

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
02-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Pell is such a deceitful, unsympathetic old c*nt!!! I hope his bowels fall out so he trips over them and splits his ugly, lying head open.
The church should be made to pay every single victim and then some!
Disgusting behaviour Angry

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
02-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Did you see how he is being "kicked upstairs" to Rome so he wont have to face more allegations?

My dear friend Ross Coleman once told me he had been invited to the Bishop of Melbourne's home back in the 80's for dinner. After dinner the Bishop showed Ross his private room full of photos of naked boys. Ross was horrified and stormed out. I cannot recall the Bishop's name sadly otherwise I'd go to the press. And Ross is now dead.

I'll never forget the anger in Ross' face as he related the story.

Banjo.
02-04-2014, 07:30 PM
(02-04-2014 07:27 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Did you see how he is being "kicked upstairs" to Rome so he wont have to face more allegations?

My dear friend Ross Coleman once told me he had been invited to the Bishop of Melbourne's home back in the 80's for dinner. After dinner the Bishop showed Ross his private room full of photos of naked boys. Ross was horrified and stormed out. I cannot recall the Bishop's name sadly otherwise I'd go to the press. And Ross is now dead.

I'll never forget the anger in Ross' face as he related the story.

What a shame Ross didn't take it upon himself to kick him in the goolies and then report him!

02-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Yeah, Ross was too soft and I am sure too shocked. After all it was photos. This was years before the facts of Catholic crime hit the headlines.

My friend, Mr Ross Coleman.
http://www.smh.com.au/comment/obituaries...-e5rm.html

Banjo.
02-04-2014, 07:42 PM
(02-04-2014 07:35 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah, Ross was too soft and I am sure too shocked. After all it was photos. This was years before the facts of Catholic crime hit the headlines.

My friend, Mr Ross Coleman.
http://www.smh.com.au/comment/obituaries...-e5rm.html

Ballet. Awesome. Sounds like he was quite a talent. (Pity he wasn't a talent with a quick knee with a propensity of suddenly jerking upwards when in proximity to a dirty paedophile)

02-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Yeah....

Sad

Banjo.
02-04-2014, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2014 08:28 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-04-2014 07:17 PM)aurora Wrote:  Pell is such a deceitful, unsympathetic old c*nt!!! I hope his bowels fall out so he trips over them and splits his ugly, lying head open.
The church should be made to pay every single victim and then some!
Disgusting behaviour Angry

Ever watch the "debate" between Dawkins and Pell ? Pell is SO bad it's amazing he's allowed out in public without a leash. Dawkins lectured him on "transubstaiation". It's a classic.

Um ... so ...
A (*royal*) "commission" by a non-existent monarch is going to look into crimes by an organization with a non-existent deity.
K then. Sounds legit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Well the Monarch does exist. There are photos and everything. Smile

On a more serious note. A Royal Commission is a massive undertaking. There has never been anything like this in depth investigation of Catholic crimes against children anywhere on the planet. The government that began this was led by our former Prime Minister, Julia Gillard. An atheist.

Banjo.