Australian Schools - LGBTI Programs?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2016, 05:31 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2016 05:38 AM by SYZ.)
Australian Schools - LGBTI Programs?
[Image: 2400.jpg?w=940&q=20&auto...f161334615]

Cultural Marxism is defined as the "destructive criticism and subversion of all institutions of the Western world, and the traditional values underpinning them".

As an atheist, I don't consider myself to be a cultural Marxist in any way, shape or form. Or am I interpreting the obvious sardonic thrust of this cartoon—and the Marxist description of atheists—wrongly? Do other atheists consider themselves as cultural Marxists?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2016, 06:36 AM
RE: Australian Schools - LGBTI Programs?
I... think you're missing the gist of the comedian's rant/humor.

Since they're poking fun at the religious/conservative side of the culture... then on the 'lampooning' opposite (To make the point) is/are/would be the Marxist/atheists.

Yah... silly kind of grouping, I know.. but hence the comedic value etc.

Will try and make more sense after more sleep, less beer and with more time. Smile

Cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
18-03-2016, 06:51 AM
You gave some definition of Cultural Marxism but for me it looks like idiotic label given by right wing nuts to liberal atheists who want to take away god given right to discriminate against those disgusting fags. Cultural Marxism I deem to be nothing more than childish scream, it's just another idiocy like saying that someone is un-American.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
18-03-2016, 02:44 PM
Cultural Marxism is just like the gay agenda, homosexual recruitment, war on Christmas or White genocide. They are far right boogeyman, not real actual things.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post