Australian Woman Killed By Police in Minnesota

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 08:01 AM
RE: Australian Woman Killed By Police in Minnesota
(25-07-2017 02:44 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(25-07-2017 02:09 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  The connection is that in olb's mind, the guy with the gun is always the good guy. He can't (or won't) admit that shooting someone isn't always the best solution to a conflict.

ETA: Also, the police are always right. If they shoot someone, that person must have deserved it -- especially if the victim is black.

I never said any such thing, and I don't have to lie about shit to "prove" my point.

You apparently find that a valid point of argument.

Good to know.

And you're a fucking hypocrite, because you do the same shit. Every time this discussion comes up, you immediately start throwing out your buzzword phrases characterizing what the person said when they didn't say it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2017, 10:28 AM
(26-07-2017 04:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 04:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Its a pain but fortunately no longer have our little farm so no bunnies to actually shoot, which is a pity as I love rabbit stew and pie. Also forget to mention previous history of depression, mental health issues, means no chance. But like you say its ridiculous even a modest increase to say 25-30 ft/lbs power legal limit would have made so much difference when we had our little farm.

That that is missing in the post is costs, and you have an ample list of why I will probably never own a firearm so long as I live in Aus.

Tell a doctor one time that your life has been a grey void of intermingled rage, disgust, apathy, and unmitigating sorrow, and suddenly you're never allowed a go-bang stick.
... also I have no legal reason to have one like rabbits on a farm..

I've been hunting rabbits with a slingshot since I was in my single digits. Are those legal?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-07-2017, 11:14 AM
(26-07-2017 10:28 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I've been hunting rabbits with a slingshot since I was in my single digits. Are those legal?

In Quebec, slingshots are in a strange spot when it comes to hunting. For a weapon to be legal for hunting purpose, it must be capable of killing said animal instantenously and reliably with a single shot. Thus bows, crossbows and guns are all legal so are falcons, but not hunting hounds. Slingshot aren't mention in Quebec, but they are legal in Ontario, thus you shouldn't be bothered too much. Of course you need a hunting license to do so which makes your single digit self ''the most terrible murderer of bunnies the world as ever seen'' or something like that.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
26-07-2017, 11:14 AM
The pigs came out today and said that she "slapped" the police car. Obviously, in Minnesota assaulting a police car is a capital crime for which the pigs can enforce summary execution.

I thought that was only for minorities, though.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
26-07-2017, 11:16 AM
(26-07-2017 10:28 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 04:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That that is missing in the post is costs, and you have an ample list of why I will probably never own a firearm so long as I live in Aus.

Tell a doctor one time that your life has been a grey void of intermingled rage, disgust, apathy, and unmitigating sorrow, and suddenly you're never allowed a go-bang stick.

I've been hunting rabbits with a slingshot since I was in my single digits. Are those legal?

Your stalking skills must be superior to mine, I could never get near them with a slingshot or a crossbow either that or else American / Canadian bunnies are less jumpy than British ones.
26-07-2017, 11:16 AM
(26-07-2017 08:01 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(25-07-2017 02:44 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I never said any such thing, and I don't have to lie about shit to "prove" my point.

You apparently find that a valid point of argument.

Good to know.

And you're a fucking hypocrite, because you do the same shit. Every time this discussion comes up, you immediately start throwing out your buzzword phrases characterizing what the person said when they didn't say it.

Oh fuck you... If I pulled the kind of lying shit you just did you'd howl like a hyena with his nuts caught in a toothed leg trap.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
26-07-2017, 11:19 AM
(26-07-2017 11:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 10:28 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I've been hunting rabbits with a slingshot since I was in my single digits. Are those legal?

Your stalking skills must be superior to mine, I could never get near them with a slingshot or a crossbow either that or else American / Canadian bunnies are less jumpy than British ones.

I'd generally wait where I knew they'd show up rather than trying to sneak up on them. Nonetheless, squirrels are easier. They just sit on the tree, still, starring at you like they think they're safe Tongue.

'Murican Canadian
26-07-2017, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2017 11:26 AM by Free Thought.)
(26-07-2017 10:28 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 04:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That that is missing in the post is costs, and you have an ample list of why I will probably never own a firearm so long as I live in Aus.

Slingshots are legal in a few a States and territories, but prohibited in others. In my state of SA, you would require a legal use exemption to have one as they are considered 'dangerous articles' along with electric shock car security devices, irritant gas projectors, dart projectors, or blowguns. Unless it has an arm brace, then it is a 'prohibited weapon' and under stricter controls, still ownable, but harder.
Recreational hunting, and farm pest control are both to my understanding considered valid reasons for owning/operating certain specific prohibited weapons and/or dangerous articles but you would need to have filled out and filed the relevant forms, otherwise its Confiscaty McFine time.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-07-2017, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2017 11:53 AM by ResidentEvilFan.)
(26-07-2017 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 08:01 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  And you're a fucking hypocrite, because you do the same shit. Every time this discussion comes up, you immediately start throwing out your buzzword phrases characterizing what the person said when they didn't say it.

Oh fuck you... If I pulled the kind of lying shit you just did you'd howl like a hyena with his nuts caught in a toothed leg trap.......

GFY. You most certainly do pull the same shit, and I DID call your ass out when you've done it before.
26-07-2017, 12:03 PM
(26-07-2017 11:44 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Oh fuck you... If I pulled the kind of lying shit you just did you'd howl like a hyena with his nuts caught in a toothed leg trap.......

GFY. You most certainly do pull the same shit, and I DID call your ass out when you've done it before.

You called me out cuz you didn't like it, then you do it, and call me a hypocrite for doing it....

Lol

You must like getting yelled at...

Solution - marry my ex wife.....

She'd bitch about the taxes if she won the lottery....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.