Australian Woman Killed By Police in Minnesota

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 12:07 PM
RE: Australian Woman Killed By Police in Minnesota
(26-07-2017 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 08:01 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  And you're a fucking hypocrite, because you do the same shit. Every time this discussion comes up, you immediately start throwing out your buzzword phrases characterizing what the person said when they didn't say it.

Oh fuck you... If I pulled the kind of lying shit you just did you'd howl like a hyena with his nuts caught in a toothed leg trap.......

But it's OK when you do it?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2017, 01:18 PM
(26-07-2017 12:07 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Oh fuck you... If I pulled the kind of lying shit you just did you'd howl like a hyena with his nuts caught in a toothed leg trap.......

But it's OK when you do it?

Apparently he thinks so; or he ignores that he does it. Either way, hypocrite says what?
26-07-2017, 01:24 PM
(26-07-2017 12:03 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 11:44 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  GFY. You most certainly do pull the same shit, and I DID call your ass out when you've done it before.

You called me out cuz you didn't like it, then you do it, and call me a hypocrite for doing it....

Lol

You must like getting yelled at...

Solution - marry my ex wife.....

She'd bitch about the taxes if she won the lottery....

Are you fucking stupid? I called you out because you accused someone of doing the same shit you've been doing every time this subject comes up, then you denied you did it. I don't think you know what "hypocrite" means. It doesn't mean the minute your ass gets called out you just say "NU-UHHHH YOU ARE!" and suddenly you're right.
26-07-2017, 02:05 PM
(26-07-2017 03:59 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Expense, hassle and insufficient reason to actually need one things here are incredibly tight

There's expense and hassle involved in getting a driver's license, too, and you could probably walk or take a bus.
Doesn't seem to stop too many people from getting those, though.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
26-07-2017, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2017 03:51 PM by adey67.)
(26-07-2017 02:05 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 03:59 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Expense, hassle and insufficient reason to actually need one things here are incredibly tight

There's expense and hassle involved in getting a driver's license, too, and you could probably walk or take a bus.

I'm not sure you are fully aware of how tight the gun laws in Britain are, expense is probably comparable, maybe slightly less than driving lessons and test but when I say hassle I mean really really really fucking difficult. Your comparison with a driving licence is fatuous and ignorant to say the least the two are in no way comparable, I'm not sure where you hail from fella but I'd be willing to bet its not the UK, no one from here would say something quite as silly. Epic ignorance. Facepalm
26-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Read the first page...skipped ahead to the 20th and...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Noooooooooooooope.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
26-07-2017, 11:59 PM
If Justine Damond did in fact "slap" the police car (which is highly unlikely under the circumstances, and in all probability just another of the factoids manufactured by the officers as a defence after the killing) then it may've been just to leave her fingerprints on the vehicle—as cops often do with a roadside traffic stop.

Presumably the police forensics department has dusted the subject vehicle's bodywork for any evidence of Damond's prints, and if not, why not?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
27-07-2017, 12:03 AM
(26-07-2017 11:59 PM)SYZ Wrote:  and if not, why not?

Don't ask, don't tell Dodgy

This whole episode is rotten to the core.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-07-2017, 07:21 AM
(27-07-2017 12:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 11:59 PM)SYZ Wrote:  and if not, why not?

Don't ask, don't tell Dodgy

This whole episode is rotten to the core.

They will do their best to explain away his reaction (panic is a better word) and will bring in anything they can. I believe it was already alluded to that she was holding a cell phone. They are going to have to pay out and know that it is just a question of how much if it goes before a jury in the civil case that is sure to come. Drinking Beverage

I think the cop will get cleared of criminal charges (as they almost always do) but will be pushed off the force.

I think it was David Simon who wrote Homicide A Year On The Killing Streets (Baltimore) and later The Wire said that cops "can make a good police shooting look great and a bad shooting look good, you just have to stay are report it". That sadly seems to be the case time after time. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
27-07-2017, 06:16 PM
(26-07-2017 03:20 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 02:05 PM)Dr H Wrote:  There's expense and hassle involved in getting a driver's license, too, and you could probably walk or take a bus.

I'm not sure you are fully aware of how tight the gun laws in Britain are, expense is probably comparable, maybe slightly less than driving lessons and test but when I say hassle I mean really really really fucking difficult. Your comparison with a driving licence is fatuous and ignorant to say the least the two are in no way comparable, I'm not sure where you hail from fella but I'd be willing to bet its not the UK, no one from here would say something quite as silly. Epic ignorance. Facepalm

You are correct, I am not from the UK; I am in the US.
And considering that this thread began with an incident in Minnesota, referencing US laws in the discussion would seem to be rather closer to the original topic than what the gun laws may or may not be in the UK.

Regardless, there is hassle and expense involved with getting both a driver's license and a concealed carry permit here, as well. (I assume that driver's licenses are still required in the UK, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

The point being that some things which require a great deal of personal responsibility and caution tend to get regulated. You can either deal with that fact, or bitch about it -- or both, I suppose. But for some reason people seem to bitch a whole lot less about the regulation placed on their driving privileges than they do about those placed on their gun ownership privileges.

If you find observation of hypocrisy "fatuous", so be it; I beg to differ. Dodgy

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 2 users Like Dr H's post