Australian Woman Killed By Police in Minnesota

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Australian Woman Killed By Police in Minnesota
(18-07-2017 10:27 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 10:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  That's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard you say.

You must think cops are a sub-species created in a lab, to protect your self-centered ass....

" Hey, it was JUST a cop"...

Angry

I'd rather not have the officer die. Comprendes?

You were crystal clear.

You'd rather the cop die than an " innocent"...

Sure...

Right..

" Innocent". (Whatever that's supposed to mean).

Cuz we all know cops aren't, right???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2017, 10:45 AM
(18-07-2017 10:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 10:27 AM)tomilay Wrote:  I'd rather not have the officer die. Comprendes?

You were crystal clear.

Sure...

Right..

At a bare minimum, we should value the life of innocent citizens, and even "non-innocent" (non-threatening ones) as much as that of the cops. Ergo, the idea that a cop has to kill an innocent if it is the only way he can go back home in one piece should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 9 users Like tomilay's post
18-07-2017, 10:56 AM
(18-07-2017 10:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 09:16 AM)tomilay Wrote:  It's better if nobody dies in the course of policing. Still I'd rather a brave officer dies in the line of duty than an innocent person dying for the same reason.

That's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard you say.

You must think cops are a sub-species created in a lab, to protect your self-centered ass....

" Hey, it was JUST a cop"...

Angry

Good god you're a triggered snowflake when it comes to this. Not even remotely what they meant.
18-07-2017, 10:56 AM
(18-07-2017 10:45 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 10:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You were crystal clear.

Sure...

Right..

At a bare minimum, we should value the life of innocent citizens, and even "non-innocent" (non-threatening ones) as much as that of the cops. Ergo, the idea that a cop has to kill an innocent if it is the only way he can go back home in one piece should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

Bullshit.

Ergo "the idea (ad nauseum)" line is just so much bullshit....

You think every cunt who gets shot by a cop is "an innocent" because they were shot by a cop. You will NEVER accept that some assholes probably SHOULD get shot....

I doubt this lady deserved it. It seems pretty unlikely.

But i' m not going to throw all cops under a bus because one of them fucked up, or is a fuck up.

Their lives are just as important as any "innocent civilian".

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-07-2017, 10:59 AM
(18-07-2017 10:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 10:45 AM)tomilay Wrote:  At a bare minimum, we should value the life of innocent citizens, and even "non-innocent" (non-threatening ones) as much as that of the cops. Ergo, the idea that a cop has to kill an innocent if it is the only way he can go back home in one piece should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

Bullshit.

You think every cunt who gets shot by a cop is "an innocent" because they were shot by a cop. You will NEVER accept that some assholes probably SHOULD get shot....

But i' m not going to throw all cops under a bus because one of them fucked up, or is a fuck up.

Holy shit....I've never seen anyone get so irrationally irate over a subject. You keep spouting shit that wasn't even said and think you're actually making a point, when all you're doing is ranting and raving at the strawman you just built.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
18-07-2017, 11:04 AM
(18-07-2017 10:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 10:45 AM)tomilay Wrote:  At a bare minimum, we should value the life of innocent citizens, and even "non-innocent" (non-threatening ones) as much as that of the cops. Ergo, the idea that a cop has to kill an innocent if it is the only way he can go back home in one piece should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

Bullshit.

There are exceptional circumstances where the death of an innocent person can be justified. But it has to be demonstrated beyond the catch-all "I was afraid for my life".

Innocent people don't deserve to die merely because an officer was afraid. Put another way, where there is no clear justification for killing someone, the law should err on the side of protecting the victim.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 4 users Like tomilay's post
18-07-2017, 11:05 AM
(18-07-2017 10:59 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 10:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Bullshit.

Holy shit....I've never seen anyone get so irrationally irate over a subject. You keep spouting shit that wasn't even said and think you're actually making a point, when all you're doing is ranting and raving at the strawman you just built.

The dude said he' D rather see a cop die than " an innocent"

Go back and read it....

That's what he said.

And it's fucked up.

18-07-2017, 11:13 AM
(18-07-2017 11:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 10:59 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Holy shit....I've never seen anyone get so irrationally irate over a subject. You keep spouting shit that wasn't even said and think you're actually making a point, when all you're doing is ranting and raving at the strawman you just built.

The dude said he' D rather see a cop die than " an innocent"

Go back and read it....

That's what he said.

And it's fucked up.

How about you go back and read it and take off your rage glasses and stop acting like a christian pissing themselves because their navity scene is being taken away. What he said isn't even remotely as black and white as you're making it; you're streching so much to get that out of it I'm afraid you're going to tear something.
[+] 3 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
18-07-2017, 11:15 AM
(18-07-2017 09:16 AM)tomilay Wrote:  Still I'd rather a brave officer dies in the line of duty than an innocent person dying for the same reason.

WTF? This doesn't make any sense, either grammatically or morally. Huh

Quote:There are exceptional circumstances where the death of an innocent person can be justified...

No. Just no.

You seem to have a weird sense of what's right and what's wrong I have to say.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
18-07-2017, 11:17 AM
(18-07-2017 11:15 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 09:16 AM)tomilay Wrote:  Still I'd rather a brave officer dies in the line of duty than an innocent person dying for the same reason.

WTF? This doesn't make any sense, either grammatically or morally. Huh

Read the entire post. Things make less sense when decontextualized.

Below is another example that makes no sense.

Quote: either grammatically or morally