Autism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Autism
Looks like we are making some headway:

Mother's antibodies linked to autism

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-07-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: Autism
This beats Jenny McCarthy's version of how "shit went down." Are you on the spectrum? I imagine given the desire to post this, however, this is a community of scientific type minds. I have Asperger's Syndrome. I came in here to see if there are fellow Aspie's on this website. Have you seen the documentary "Loving Lampposts?"
17-07-2013, 09:33 AM
(17-07-2013 08:47 AM)GoldenRatio Wrote:  This beats Jenny McCarthy's version of how "shit went down." Are you on the spectrum? I imagine given the desire to post this, however, this is a community of scientific type minds. I have Asperger's Syndrome. I came in here to see if there are fellow Aspie's on this website. Have you seen the documentary "Loving Lampposts?"

Actually, no, I am not. I just found it interesting.

There are Aspies here somewhere... maybe if you make a post and put "looking for fellow Aspies" or some such thing as title some will reply... I don't really remember who said they were...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-07-2013, 11:25 AM
(17-07-2013 08:47 AM)GoldenRatio Wrote:  This beats Jenny McCarthy's version of how "shit went down." Are you on the spectrum? I imagine given the desire to post this, however, this is a community of scientific type minds. I have Asperger's Syndrome. I came in here to see if there are fellow Aspie's on this website. Have you seen the documentary "Loving Lampposts?"

Lots of Aspies here. (I am familiar as my little bro is a mild Aspie).
I am really shocked that idiot McCarthy has been given the platform of "The View" to promote her non-scientific garbage. Someone needs to tell that bitch : "correlation is not causation".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche