Autism is caused by sin!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 01:21 AM
Autism is caused by sin!
I have asperger's syndrome - a mild / high functioning disorder on the autism spectrum. I came across this and it is hilarious and offensive at the same time.

"Dear Father, forgive me and my nation for our sins. We have failed to look to You for help with this disorder called autism. Forgive us. I pray that You will lead us to find a cure for autism. Lord, You made us, You know each cell of our body, You know where autism originates, You know what goes wrong in people with autism, You know what will cure this disorder. Lord I pray for a miraculous cure for all children with autism. Please give families strength to deal with autism. Give them wisdom and help them find people who will truly help them and not take advantage of them. Lord, I pray also that You would lead researchers to find a cure for autism. Help the researchers to be humble, to seek You, to understand the connections between the physical, biological, chemical, and immunological findings in autism research. Open their eyes to find new connections and help parents to share their own discoveries and findings. Let there be a new cooperation among the researchers that will lead to a true cure for all autism. I give You the glory for this cure. Thank You, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Thank You, Lord, for having mercy on the thousands of children with autism. I pray this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, my Savior. Amen."

YOU CAN GIVE EVERY PRESCRIBED PRODUCT AND EMPLOY EVERY TEACHING AND STRATEGY
BUT ONLY GOD CAN HEAL YOUR CHILD!!

10+ THINGS TO DO TO HEAL YOUR CHILD OF AUTISM,
God's way (for both parents)

1. Recieve jesus as your Lord and Saviour, become Born Again, Get Water Baptised and Baptised in the Holy

Spirit

2. Make a list of all your sins and repent of every one of them with genunine repentance (ask God to remind

you of past sins, any abortions and sexual sins especially)

3. Forgive everyone of their sins against you and ask God to forgive them

4. Get specific deliverance ministry to break any word curses over your life - start with yourself first as this

prevents it going down the line

5. Get specific deliverance ministry to break the curses of false idol worship ( occult, freemasonary, new age,

all previous religions believed in) and Get specific deliverance ministry to break the curses of sins

committed by yourselves or your family,

6.Cast out the spirits of death, rebellion, autism, fear, deaf and mute spirit, dumb spirit

7.Get your child listening to the audio bible in their room, read biblical stories, annoint the child and their

room and plead the blood of Jesus over them everyday

8. Fast and pray regularly

9. Keep tithing and sowing into good ground that the Lord leads you to bless

10. Speak faith scriptures over the child everday and Have 100% Faith! in GOD that he will heal your child

IF YOU HAVENT HAD A CHILD YET, OR THE BABY IS NOT BORN DO MOST OF THE ABOVE

TO AVOID THIS TERRIBLE ILLNESS

http://www.jonahministries.com.au/page7.php

"It says you have to be saved in order to go to heaven. The way I see it, you only have to be yourself to go to hell!" - Marilyn Manson, Copps Collesium, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. (1997)

Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Twiggy's post
29-08-2015, 01:29 AM
RE: Autism is caused by sin!
Well... is that really worse than the other scapegoats people put out there?

Just this past week I had my cousin visiting and her 2 year old son was with her. I saw he had baby Einstein videos he watched and recalled how I heard people say they linked those videos to autism in children. Then I remembered where I heard that from which I think was the glenn beck radio show that used to be on after quality radio shows I'd listen to and I'd still to laugh at it. It's completely unjustified data that was a hot thing for about two years in 07-09 and people finally stopped blaming that. Now they're onto sin I see, good steps.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
29-08-2015, 01:48 AM
(29-08-2015 01:21 AM)Twiggy Wrote:  4. Get specific deliverance ministry to break any word curses over your life

What the fuck is a "word curse"?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-08-2015, 04:38 AM
(29-08-2015 01:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 01:21 AM)Twiggy Wrote:  4. Get specific deliverance ministry to break any word curses over your life

That?
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
29-08-2015, 04:48 AM

A word curse is just a dyslexic way to say 'curse word' Big Grin Oh, and apparently these can be broken or snapped like a board. This I'd enjoy seeing. I still have fond memories of watching old Kung Fu movies.

**Crickets** -- God
29-08-2015, 04:55 AM
Quote:7.Get your child listening to the audio bible in their room, read biblical stories, anoint the child and their room and plead the blood of Jesus over them everyday

This is my favorite since I came out of Pentecostalism. Plead the blood of Jesus...if I had a dollar for every time I covered myself and everything around me in fictitious blood I'd have a higher net worth than Bill Gates.

This is so disgustingly delusional that boarders on the edge of psychosis. All I can do is shake my head and be thankful I didn't do anything stupid enough to blatantly and directly harm someone. Sad Weeping Sadcryface2 Confused

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 6 users Like Tonechaser77's post
29-08-2015, 04:56 AM

Damned if I know.

But for a "free will offering" of several hundreds of dollars, the ministry will break it for you. Numbers 4, 5, 7, and 9 on the list are revenue generators and the real purpose of the list.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
29-08-2015, 05:11 AM
(29-08-2015 04:48 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 01:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What the fuck is a "word curse"?

A word curse is just a dyslexic way to say 'curse word' Big Grin Oh, and apparently these can be broken or snapped like a board. This I'd enjoy seeing. I still have fond memories of watching old Kung Fu movies.

Not exactly, it's a profit center based on neurolinguistic programming theory. Basically the idea that people can internalize the negative things said to them and act as if those things are true descriptions. NLP involves ferreting out these negative statements and combating them with neutral or positive statements.

Some Christian ministries have realized that calling these word curses and offering to use the power of Jeebus to "break" them can bring in shitloads of cash. From the web site of a guy named Jake Kail comes another soft sell:

"Word Curses
Having been involved in deliverance ministry over the past several years, I have prayed over people to break curses that have been spoken over their lives...
It is not uncommon for evil spirits to be attached to these words, reinforcing the lies that have been spoken.
I have seen amazing things happen when I have prayed to break word curses off of people. Some begin weeping uncontrollably as the words are broken from them and the spirits cast out. Others report actually feeling things being uprooted from their soul.
[and regarding breaking word curses, emphasis added by me]
...This is something you can do on your own, but it may be helpful to receive prayer ministry from someone you trust, who is equipped in healing or deliverance ministry."
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
29-08-2015, 05:14 AM
(29-08-2015 05:11 AM)julep Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 04:48 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  A word curse is just a dyslexic way to say 'curse word' Big Grin Oh, and apparently these can be broken or snapped like a board. This I'd enjoy seeing. I still have fond memories of watching old Kung Fu movies.

Not exactly, it's a profit center based on neurolinguistic programming theory. Basically the idea that people can internalize the negative things said to them and act as if those things are true descriptions. NLP involves ferreting out these negative statements and combating them with neutral or positive statements.

Some Christian ministries have realized that calling these word curses and offering to use the power of Jeebus to "break" them can bring in shitloads of cash. From the web site of a guy named Jake Kail comes another soft sell:

"Word Curses
Having been involved in deliverance ministry over the past several years, I have prayed over people to break curses that have been spoken over their lives...
It is not uncommon for evil spirits to be attached to these words, reinforcing the lies that have been spoken.
I have seen amazing things happen when I have prayed to break word curses off of people. Some begin weeping uncontrollably as the words are broken from them and the spirits cast out. Others report actually feeling things being uprooted from their soul.
...This is something you can do on your own, but it may be helpful to receive prayer ministry from someone you trust, who is equipped in healing or deliverance ministry."

Apparently you did not read into the sarcasm that was intended by my answer. I forgive you. Smile

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
29-08-2015, 05:29 AM
(29-08-2015 05:14 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 05:11 AM)julep Wrote:  Not exactly, it's a profit center based on neurolinguistic programming theory. Basically the idea that people can internalize the negative things said to them and act as if those things are true descriptions. NLP involves ferreting out these negative statements and combating them with neutral or positive statements.

"Word Curses

Apparently you did not read into the sarcasm that was intended by my answer. I forgive you. Smile

Tone, internet. Not always clear.

It's a touchy subject for me. I know a lot of other autism parents. I have a friend whose relatives have been trying for the past year to "cast out" autism from her child because they see autism through a lens ground by avaricious crap merchants like the OP and the site I quoted. She's in a tremendously difficult situation.

It deserves to be made fun of, but it's kind of hard for me to laugh at it, hits too close to home.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post