Autism is caused by sin!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Autism is caused by sin!
How is a person's free will overpowering their god's ability to just NOT make sick children? Where's the benevolence we hear about in that?
Where's the omniscience if people have to pray for their child to be healthy, & "normal"? Isn't that something a god would know anyone would want?
Why is it considered justice to damage something not even consciously living yet for some perceived wrong committed by a hopeful parent (or other family member)? Doesn't this concept negate the future free will of the future child? Or do you think people actually want to be autistic, deaf, blind, & etcetera?
What is the design plan for people created into illness & deformation? Why would a being, with plans beyond our comprehension, heed the prayers offered unto it to change its intentional designs of creation? Isn't that being perfect?
Why is an omnipresent, omnipotent, & benevolent invisible friend helping someone's sports team win a game, but not healing even one afflicted child?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2015, 04:38 AM
(29-08-2015 04:55 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  
Quote:7.Get your child listening to the audio bible in their room, read biblical stories, anoint the child and their room and plead the blood of Jesus over them everyday

This is my favorite since I came out of Pentecostalism. Plead the blood of Jesus...if I had a dollar for every time I covered myself and everything around me in fictitious blood I'd have a higher net worth than Bill Gates.

This is extremely unlikely. Bill Gates has a net worth of 79.2 billion USD. In order for you, now, to have this much, and assuming you are currently 90 years old, you would have to cover everything around you in fictitious blood roughly 28 times every second from the moment you were born until now. Shocking Yes
30-08-2015, 05:59 AM
(29-08-2015 06:26 PM)7R0MM3L Wrote:  Why is an omnipresent, omnipotent, & benevolent invisible friend helping someone's sports team win a game, but not healing even one afflicted child?

You're looking at this in a wrong way - god is so good that he allows children to suffer from many afflictions so they would die early and then they will enjoy heavenly bliss. It's elementary my dear Watson Wink

Alternatively he nearly ran out of juice when he created universe and then spent rest of his mana on Jesus. Now best he can do is showing on tosts or helping you finding the car keys.

Or he is simply a dick. Dick so huge that Stalin, Hitler and Mao were pretty decent guys compared to him.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
30-08-2015, 06:22 AM
Autism is caused by sin!
(30-08-2015 04:38 AM)OddGamer Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 04:55 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  This is my favorite since I came out of Pentecostalism. Plead the blood of Jesus...if I had a dollar for every time I covered myself and everything around me in fictitious blood I'd have a higher net worth than Bill Gates.

This is extremely unlikely. Bill Gates has a net worth of 79.2 billion USD. In order for you, now, to have this much, and assuming you are currently 90 years old, you would have to cover everything around you in fictitious blood roughly 28 times every second from the moment you were born until now. Shocking Yes

You obviously are not familiar with the compounding effects of blood flinging.

**Crickets** -- God
30-08-2015, 11:50 AM
(29-08-2015 06:27 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  The real reason for this list is #9.

And if you've forgotten #9

(29-08-2015 01:21 AM)Twiggy Wrote:  9. Keep tithing and sowing into good ground that the Lord leads you to bless

GIVE US MUN-MUN!!!
[+] 1 user Likes jockmcdock's post
02-11-2015, 10:56 AM
I have Asperger's and I find that a website saying stuff like that to be offensive.
02-11-2015, 12:31 PM
(29-08-2015 07:43 AM)cactus Wrote:  Freemasonry involves idol worship?
I guess whoever wrote this can't separate the words "worship" and "ritual."

The Boy Scouts of America is a religious organization with rituals, too. I guess they're practicing idol worship.

In the game of Woo Bingo, Freemasonry is always the free space.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
02-11-2015, 04:55 PM
(02-11-2015 12:31 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  In the game of Woo Bingo, Freemasonry is always the free space.

I heard they're behind the chemtrail coverup, and they're casting spells on the science teachers to make them teach EVILution. Also, they sacrificed my neighbor's puppy to Satan.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
03-11-2015, 09:06 AM
(29-08-2015 01:21 AM)Twiggy Wrote:  I have asperger's syndrome - a mild / high functioning disorder on the autism spectrum. I came across this and it is hilarious and offensive at the same time.

"Dear Father, forgive me and my nation for our sins. We have failed to look to You for help with this disorder called autism. Forgive us. I pray that You will lead us to find a cure for autism. Lord, You made us, You know each cell of our body, You know where autism originates, You know what goes wrong in people with autism, You know what will cure this disorder. Lord I pray for a miraculous cure for all children with autism. Please give families strength to deal with autism. Give them wisdom and help them find people who will truly help them and not take advantage of them. Lord, I pray also that You would lead researchers to find a cure for autism. Help the researchers to be humble, to seek You, to understand the connections between the physical, biological, chemical, and immunological findings in autism research. Open their eyes to find new connections and help parents to share their own discoveries and findings. Let there be a new cooperation among the researchers that will lead to a true cure for all autism. I give You the glory for this cure. Thank You, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Thank You, Lord, for having mercy on the thousands of children with autism. I pray this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, my Savior. Amen."

YOU CAN GIVE EVERY PRESCRIBED PRODUCT AND EMPLOY EVERY TEACHING AND STRATEGY
BUT ONLY GOD CAN HEAL YOUR CHILD!!

10+ THINGS TO DO TO HEAL YOUR CHILD OF AUTISM,
God's way (for both parents)

1. Recieve jesus as your Lord and Saviour, become Born Again, Get Water Baptised and Baptised in the Holy

Spirit

2. Make a list of all your sins and repent of every one of them with genunine repentance (ask God to remind

you of past sins, any abortions and sexual sins especially)

3. Forgive everyone of their sins against you and ask God to forgive them

4. Get specific deliverance ministry to break any word curses over your life - start with yourself first as this

prevents it going down the line

5. Get specific deliverance ministry to break the curses of false idol worship ( occult, freemasonary, new age,

all previous religions believed in) and Get specific deliverance ministry to break the curses of sins

committed by yourselves or your family,

6.Cast out the spirits of death, rebellion, autism, fear, deaf and mute spirit, dumb spirit

7.Get your child listening to the audio bible in their room, read biblical stories, annoint the child and their

room and plead the blood of Jesus over them everyday

8. Fast and pray regularly

9. Keep tithing and sowing into good ground that the Lord leads you to bless

10. Speak faith scriptures over the child everday and Have 100% Faith! in GOD that he will heal your child

IF YOU HAVENT HAD A CHILD YET, OR THE BABY IS NOT BORN DO MOST OF THE ABOVE

TO AVOID THIS TERRIBLE ILLNESS

http://www.jonahministries.com.au/page7.php

Hi Twiggy,

I have OCD and Tourette's syndrome and I do have some traits of Asperger's as well (synesthesia) though I've never been diagnosed. When I was a young lad and Tourette's first manifested in the form of spouting "God Damn it" and "I hate God" several hundred times a day I was going to a Methodist church. I did it under my breath to hide it but I could not stop it no matter how hard I tried. So this is what it was like as a 7 year old in Church: I hate you God, God damn it. No I don't mean that God, please don't send me to Hell, God Damn it, I hate you God. Over and over again. I was sure I was possessed. I was terrified. I'm sure if they found out the church members would have thought the same thing when it was a medical issue all along.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
03-11-2015, 09:24 AM
If this were the case, every Aussie baby would be autistic. Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.