Auto Racing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2010, 12:46 PM

Auto Racing
Are there any other racing fans on here? I pretty much watch it all, though I'm in the middle of a love/hate thing with Nascar..
I run my own fantasy racing league too.. (If anyone is interested in joining for next year, PM me.)
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2010, 12:58 AM
RE: Auto Racing
I watch racing at times. I seem to get in it for a while then get out of it for a while. I was big into formula one when Canadian driver Gilles Villineave was racing. After he was killed in that accident I lost interest. I was later into CART and lost interest when another Canadian driver, Greg Moore, was killed. Fortunately not all my incursions into racing end in someones death. I lost interest in Nascar because ovals lack the spirit of total driving.

Sorry, but I am not a big enough fan to join a group on the subject.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2010, 01:18 AM

Yes, I am fan of it and I also want to say you that unlike most auto racing events where competitors do all they can to avoid one another on the track as they speed toward the checkered flag.
10-12-2010, 01:56 PM

sure do like the races.... nascar and nhra.... jr and mark martin are my drivers have hit both daytona and the homestead races since god was a boy. i was there the day dale sr died, he went out doing what he loved doing... racin and blockin for his kid...