Autocratic For The People

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Autocratic For The People
Rachel Maddow's great exposé on the dirty tricks Republican scumbags use to force
their batshit christian racist agenda on everyone; in this case, the state of Michigan.

Watch the whole story and learn:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/vp/...0#46973330

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Quidsane's post
08-04-2012, 04:26 PM
RE: Autocratic For The People
I saw this, and I can't believe that it's getting so little attention. It pains me how news like this is overshadowed by pure garbage. This is why I love Rachel Maddow.
[+] 1 user Likes TheKetola's post
08-04-2012, 04:46 PM
I am glad I am in Wisconsin... hehe...

Under Repair.
08-04-2012, 05:16 PM
(08-04-2012 04:46 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I am glad I am in Wisconsin... hehe...

I like Wisconsin. What the heck did you guys elect that gov for ? Hope he gets recalled.

BTW Mr. Cow, I was up there last summer, and we drove from River Falls to Hastings down a seriously idylic road. So beautiful. Any way, on one of the farms, the cows were walking up this large hill, all lined up, one behind each other, for no reason, and then all just walking down the other side. Up, and down. So funny. I like taking photos of old barns, and we stopped to get that one. Einstein

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
08-04-2012, 06:11 PM
It makes me wonder why anyone would want to vote for republicans at all. Just take a look around the country at all the crazy changes they are trying to make. Luckily most of them are being stopped but that's not the core of it though.

What would make a person fall in line with a party that is hell bent on screwing people over?

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2012, 06:26 PM
(08-04-2012 05:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-04-2012 04:46 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I am glad I am in Wisconsin... hehe...

I like Wisconsin. What the heck did you guys elect that gov for ? Hope he gets recalled.

BTW Mr. Cow, I was up there last summer, and we drove from River Falls to Hastings down a seriously idylic road. So beautiful. Any way, on one of the farms, the cows were walking up this large hill, all lined up, one behind each other, for no reason, and then all just walking down the other side. Up, and down. So funny. I like taking photos of old barns, and we stopped to get that one. Einstein
Sadly I am not old enough to vote yet.. Yea, I have thought about moving out of the state when I graduate(after college), but this state is awesome. Plus, we drink the most brandy in the world. Not per capita. We just drink a lot. And cheese, you can not forget the cheese. Go Wisconsin!

Under Repair.
08-04-2012, 08:22 PM
This and the Governor situation in Wisconsin, and the vaginal probe bills and the insanity in the republican nomination is all a direct result of the Tea party elections in 2010, hopefully 2012 voters have some sort of anti-tea party choices after seeing this crap. Two years is two too many.