Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2012, 06:19 PM
(14-12-2012 06:16 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 12:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm bored with dog avatars. Drinking Beverage
Me too!

Well, I didn't mean Sock!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2012, 06:20 PM
(14-12-2012 05:32 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I've changed mine two times. I really have no opinion about it, not much of an issue or discussion.

And yet you participated anyway. Why is that? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-12-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: Avatar longevity: Yay? Nay?
(14-12-2012 06:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 06:16 PM)Leela Wrote:  Me too!
Well, I didn't mean Sock!
Suuuure, that's what you say noooow.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-12-2012, 12:45 AM
I change mine regularly. Sorry dudes. I also went from blonde to brunette today. I don't necessarily get board of what was but I get excited for what could be next.
15-12-2012, 01:08 AM
(15-12-2012 12:45 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I change mine regularly. Sorry dudes. I also went from blonde to brunette today. I don't necessarily get board of what was but I get excited for what could be next.

Hubba hubba!!!

~Izel
15-12-2012, 01:54 AM
Just so the cuffs and the collar match, (as they say). Did I really say that ? Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop fucking it up with your prayers.
15-12-2012, 07:08 AM
(15-12-2012 01:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Just so the cuffs and the collar match, (as they say). Did I really say that ? Tongue

Is that anything like the drapes matching the carpet?

Shame on you, Mr. Ball. No

~Izel
15-12-2012, 06:05 PM
I always tell myself that I'm going to settle with one particular avatar, but a few weeks/days later, I change it anyway.

I have swapped it about 8 times ever since I registered here. Confused

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
15-12-2012, 06:32 PM
I don't care either way. I usually know others on sight either by their avatar or their sig. Change is good... but for me, some things just aren't important enough to constantly tweak. If I want to change something, my hair is usually my victim.

I think mine's been this way from at least two months in. I used to have an image of a big puffy A with theist written in the crossbar - kinda boring. I changed it to the red, elaborately decorated hand, flashing a peace sign. Can't remember where I picked it up - Indian, I think.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-12-2012, 06:34 PM
I have started to change mine a couple times and the pic was too big and didn't want to work, I am terrible savvy so I just left mine alone. One day I'll try again.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.