Aw geez....really?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Aw geez....really?
So a female marathon runner decided to not wear a tampon while on her period and, naturally, everything flowed. I guess I'm old fashioned or getting old or a little of both. That, and I never had problems wearing tampons while dancing and being active.

This is supposed to be a statement on the female bodies natural functions. Dodgy

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rossalynwarren/a...nd-against

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
14-08-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Aw geez....really?
Yeah apparently tampons were devised by the patriarchy.
14-08-2015, 01:10 PM
Was she afraid of getting chaffed by the string?
14-08-2015, 01:11 PM
I'm all for natural--but really? I would wear one because it's hygienic and I would think it would be so uncomfortable to run like that.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
14-08-2015, 01:12 PM
This...... is women's buisness I'm happy to stick my fingers in my ears and shout "Humperdink! Humperdink! HUMPERDINK!"
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
14-08-2015, 01:16 PM
(14-08-2015 01:12 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  This...... is women's buisness I'm happy to stick my fingers in my ears and shout "Humperdink! Humperdink! HUMPERDINK!"

You are a very wise man lol Big Grin
14-08-2015, 01:18 PM
(14-08-2015 01:12 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  This...... is women's buisness I'm happy to stick my fingers in my ears and shout "Humperdink! Humperdink! HUMPERDINK!"

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
14-08-2015, 01:19 PM

Yes we have, & in my case, had, periods, & yes, its natural. But natural doesn't mean everything needs displaying.

Maybe I was just lazy, but I didn't want the chore of cleaning blood out of my clothes, which due to ''accidents'', I had to do many times over, & on some fabrics, its not too easy, cold water soaking or not. So protection, uncomfortable as it can sometimes be, is better than scrubbing, & nobody else would be doing it for me!

Not being able to sit anywhere is another factor.....staining something not washable,
or belonging to someone else, was not going to happen.
[+] 1 user Likes Mrs.B's post
14-08-2015, 01:29 PM
(14-08-2015 01:10 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  Was she afraid of getting chaffed by the string?

In the article she stated something to the effect that she was afraid of that happening. In my experience, chaffing is increased with moisture. I think if that was all that was really at play here it would have been better to just slather on the Body Glide and wear the tampon. My wife has ran several marathons, some of them while wearing a tampon, and never complained about them bothering her.

But, one thing I have learned as a man is that it is never a good idea to question a woman on women's matters. Period. Tongue

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
14-08-2015, 01:31 PM
(14-08-2015 01:29 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 01:10 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  Was she afraid of getting chaffed by the string?

In the article she stated something to the effect that she was afraid of that happening. In my experience, chaffing is increased with moisture. I think if that was all that was really at play here it would have been better to just slather on the Body Glide and wear the tampon. My wife has ran several marathons, some of them while wearing a tampon, and never complained about them bothering her.

But, one thing I have learned as a man is that it is never a good idea to question a woman on women's matters. Period. Tongue

I see what you did there. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post