Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Awake in a dream world - Article of an Awake magazine
How to become a Jehovah's Witness:
1. Believe blindly in Bible AND evolution
2. Be told that Bible isn't compatible with evolution by a Jehovah's Witness
3. Believe blindly in Bible.

Apparently, God likes to design an awful lot of random stuff to depend on other random stuff, taking lots of DNA from one and putting it into others. Which makes it indistinguishable from all this random stuff just evolving from each other which would of course mean lots of dependence on everything and lots of shared DNA.

The solution?
Be told by a scientist that evolution isn't compatible with Bible Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post
27-04-2013, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 04:17 AM by earmuffs.)
Quote:So I got some Watchtower magazines.

[Image: bro-what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-you.jpg]

Why would you read that shit?
Are you so fucking self centered and obsessed that you truly belief you have an infinite amount of braincells to spare that if you were to read those magazines you would still come out smart at the other end? Do you truly think THAT highly of your own brain capacity??
NOBODY, not even Steven hawking himself can read those vial pieces of shit and come out the other end with a functioning brain cell left in his brain.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
27-04-2013, 07:57 AM
(27-04-2013 04:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:So I got some Watchtower magazines.

[Image: bro-what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-you.jpg]

Why would you read that shit?
Are you so fucking self centered and obsessed that you truly belief you have an infinite amount of braincells to spare that if you were to read those magazines you would still come out smart at the other end? Do you truly think THAT highly of your own brain capacity??
NOBODY, not even Steven hawking himself can read those vial pieces of shit and come out the other end with a functioning brain cell left in his brain.
Are you on your period again? Blink

Calm your tits, bro. Tongue

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
27-04-2013, 08:59 AM
I don't think there's much I could add to HoCs dissection, so I'll not bore anyone with my opinion of the article.

More importantly to me... Do you know what sparked the desire to read these relics of your past?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2013, 09:14 AM
Simple reason is because it wasn't the religious sect that played a part in my total deconversion. It was mostly Paganism that helped, but I was raised in the witnesses.

To add as well, I want to see how those of TTA rip it apart so that I can use their style in doing so on my own. My hope is to do some youtube videos showcasing the blunders of the Watchtower but first I needed to get a good sense of it from others. HoC hit the ball straight out of the park, which shows me I have more learning to do. Almost tempted to grovel for use of his material - it's just that damn funny and accurate! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
27-04-2013, 09:41 AM
(27-04-2013 09:14 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Simple reason is because it wasn't the religious sect that played a part in my total deconversion. It was mostly Paganism that helped, but I was raised in the witnesses.

To add as well, I want to see how those of TTA rip it apart so that I can use their style in doing so on my own. My hope is to do some youtube videos showcasing the blunders of the Watchtower but first I needed to get a good sense of it from others. HoC hit the ball straight out of the park, which shows me I have more learning to do. Almost tempted to grovel for use of his material - it's just that damn funny and accurate! Big Grin

Don't reduce yourself to groveling. Just use it and take all the credit for yourself. If he whines about it, just say something corny about Gwyneth Paltrow and he'll start fapping and forget all about it. Tongue

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post
27-04-2013, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 03:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-04-2013 09:14 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Simple reason is because it wasn't the religious sect that played a part in my total deconversion. It was mostly Paganism that helped, but I was raised in the witnesses.

I don't think he'd have a problem if you want to do the narration. Hell, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-04-2013, 03:29 PM
(27-04-2013 02:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I don't think he'd have a problem if you want to do the narration. Hell, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. Big Grin

Ah yes. HoC as we first met him. Back in the good old days when everything little Johnny Cantor said was incoherent. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
27-04-2013, 04:25 PM
I really found nothing to rip apart. I found a lot to ignore. It was all wrong. He's deluded.
I'm not sure if one thing he said was any where near the truth, but I'm sure he believes it any way.

You can find all sorts of bullshit on the net or in religious pamphlets .
Unless they are advocating some legal change or change in school education, just ignore it.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
27-04-2013, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 05:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-04-2013 03:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-04-2013 02:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't think he'd have a problem if you want to do the narration. Hell, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. Big Grin

Ah yes. HoC as we first met him. Back in the good old days when everything little Johnny Cantor said was incoherent. Thumbsup

Johnny has never seemed incoherent to me, and yes I realize what that means. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post